Daily guest prices have not yet been set.
That’s right, Disney has outsourced initial sales of its gondola passes to Uncle Walt’s! For the low, low price of only $395.00 per person per year, you can be a “Skyliner Annual Passholder.”
Perks and benefits
In addition to unlimited rides on the Skyliner gondola system*, we’ll send you a inaugural Skyliner Annual Passholder decal for your car (pictured)! Proudly proclaim to all of your neighbors that you are a SAP! Click here and let us know how many you want!
For previous Uncle Walt’s coverage of the Skyliner system, check out these articles:
- Confirmed: new Disney Skyliner will connect with Disneyland
- Disney admits: Skyliner is an April Fools joke
- Skyliner cars to include gift shops
- New Skyliner route will pass through Pandora
- EXCLUSIVE ON-RIDE VIDEO: Disney Skyliner gondola testing!
- UPDATE: Skyliner to feature open air ride vehicles
- Skyliner cars to remain completely covered
- Skyliner delayed; wrong characters put on gondolas
* Walt Disney World resort stay and park admission required; separate fees payable to Disney may apply.
Do you think we’ll get some SAPs to send us money? Let us know in the comments below!
Cover photo: A few non-Disney gondolas. Photo by DisneyTouristBlog.com, used by permission, modified.