Daily guest prices have not yet been set.
WALT DISNEY WORLD, FL — Parts of the new Disney Skyliner gondola system are just weeks away from opening — and Skyliner Annual Passes are now available, exclusively through Uncle Walt’s Insider!
That’s right, Disney has outsourced initial sales of its gondola passes to Uncle Walt’s! For the low, low price of only $395.00 per person per year, you can be a “Skyliner Annual Passholder.”
Perks and benefits
In addition to unlimited rides on the Skyliner gondola system*, we’ll send you a inaugural Skyliner Annual Passholder decal for your car (pictured)! Proudly proclaim to all of your neighbors that you are a SAP! Click here and let us know how many you want!
For previous Uncle Walt’s coverage of the Skyliner system, check out these articles:
- Confirmed: new Disney Skyliner will connect with Disneyland
- Disney admits: Skyliner is an April Fools joke
- Skyliner cars to include gift shops
- New Skyliner route will pass through Pandora
- EXCLUSIVE ON-RIDE VIDEO: Disney Skyliner gondola testing!
- UPDATE: Skyliner to feature open air ride vehicles
- Skyliner cars to remain completely covered
- Skyliner delayed; wrong characters put on gondolas
* Walt Disney World resort stay and park admission required; separate fees payable to Disney may apply.
Do you think we’ll get some SAPs to send us money? Let us know in the comments below!
Need more Uncle Walt’s in your life? Be sure to LIKE us on Facebook, FOLLOW us on Twitter, and tell everyone you know (plus a few strangers) how wonderful (and humble) we are!
Cover photo: A few non-Disney gondolas. Photo by DisneyTouristBlog.com, used by permission, modified.