Better get your bathroom breaks scheduled early.
BURBANK, CA — During the recent earnings call, temporary Disney CEO/Grand Poobah Bob “Bob” Iger revealed the next big celebration coming to Disney Parks and Resorts. The new “There’s a reservation for that!“® marketing campaign will highlight all of the fun ways you can experience Disney Parks and Resorts, provided you have a reservation.
During the slide show part of the presentation (using Walt Disney’s own slide projector), Iger walked through some of the new images we’ll soon see on social media:
• Want to visit the Magic Kingdom? There’s a reservation for that!®
• Want to meet Mickey Mouse? There’s a reservation for that!®
• Want to ride the all new Tron Lightcycle Run: Featuring the Guardians of the Galaxy? There’s a reservation for that!®
• Need to use the restroom? There’s a reservation for that!®
• Hungry for a churro? There’s a reservation for that!®
• Ready for a new Mickey T-shirt? There’s a reservation for that!®
Reservations for everything. Everything.
Disney (the company) spokesperson Jun Disney (no relation) told Uncle Walt’s Insider the “why” behind the new campaign.
“Our own internal research shows that management hates the unknown,” Disney (no relation) shared. “They want to know exactly how many Cast Members they need, how many churros to prepare, what kind of crowds to expect, all of that. So they pushed the Bob to expand the reservation program.
“We know our guests love it! Being spontaneous just isn’t something anyone wants to do. In fact, our guests want to plan every second of every minute of the day. These reservations ensure that they get to experience all Disney has to offer, as long as they have a reservation for that!®“
Did you reserve a time to read this article? Let us know in the comments below!
Cover photo: Heaven forbid you don’t need to go when your restroom reservation time arrives. Photo composite from like, the internet.