Crazy Women!!

This is a general discussion. If your topic doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here.
Natural Selection Fan
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Re: Crazy Women!!

Post by Natural Selection Fan » Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:25 am

Hey, Catherine!!??

You just pulled a "Lorena" on the old man and face life in the slammer
for mayhem! :axe:

What are you going to do next??

Side note: When polled, most convicts pending release have a common destination in mind.
Any guesses???

If you ever stop and ask yourself: "How do they dress themselves?"
Congratulations and welcome to my world.

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:26 am

DisneyMom wrote:MuahahahahaBwahahaha! :twisted:
Feeling Evil!!!!!! :p:
I am glad to be across the country right now.

I can't help but think the whole thing with the garbage disposal really puts this over the top.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

WEDFan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by WEDFan » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:33 am

Ok, combine a Disney related site and Lorena Bobbitt, and now I have a song running inside my head. If anyone is familiar with the Capitol Steps (they do political satire set to music), they did a song about Lorena Bobbitt set to "Bibiddi-Bobbidi-Boo". The only bit of the lyrics I can remember is "Snipped like a Bobbitt in two." It was called Snippity Bobbit, iirc. Gonna be stuck with me for a while, though, I can tell.

Have to dig up that CD. Pretty sure I have it. :D:

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:38 pm

The husband/victim was interviewed and asked how he felt. "I feel great," the husband replied, "It's the first time she's touched it in fifteen years!"

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

TiggerHappy
Regular Guest
Regular Guest
Park: Disneyland
Department: Food & Beverage

Post by TiggerHappy » Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:35 am

hobie16 wrote:"I feel great," the husband replied, "It's the first time she's touched it in fifteen years!"
All while he's holding his tears inside.

Freak
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by Freak » Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:15 am

Wow...shocking. O_o This is the biggest thing to happen in Garden Grove since the crazy house police found that was basically a weapons factory. I kid you not. Family was making grenades/explosives and had who knows how many assault rifles and other weapons stored in there house. It was a BIG deal. But this? Wow. LOT worse. Messed up.

RIP Bud Hurlbut.

You will be missed.

delsdad
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here
Park: Canadas Top
Department: Concert Hall!
Position: Making Lights Move!

Post by delsdad » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:28 am

Freak wrote:Wow...shocking. O_o This is the biggest thing to happen in Garden Grove since the crazy house police found that was basically a weapons factory. I kid you not. Family was making grenades/explosives and had who knows how many assault rifles and other weapons stored in there house. It was a BIG deal. But this? Wow. LOT worse. Messed up.
Must be something in the water !

Amphigorey
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Amphigorey » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:03 pm

darph nader wrote:This is why a woman should never be President. One pissed-off mood,,and it's WWIII,which would last a whole 45 minutes. ;)
You know, the thing I really hate about "jokes" like that isn't the gender-essentialist thinking, or the notion that women are entirely dictated by what their uteruses are doing (although I really hate that too)... it's the implication that men somehow don't also have irrational moods. Which is nonsense.

So you know what? Take that joke and shove it.

darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by darph nader » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:41 pm

Amphigorey wrote:You know, the thing I really hate about "jokes" like that isn't the gender-essentialist thinking, or the notion that women are entirely dictated by what their uteruses are doing (although I really hate that too)... it's the implication that men somehow don't also have irrational moods. Which is nonsense.

So you know what? Take that joke and shove it.
:confused: I doubt there's a woman on this site who didn't get a chuckle from this.
You know what PMS stands for? "Puttin up with Men's Shit". Can't blame them sometimes for gettin pissed.
I have the deepest respect for women. My mom,wife,daughter,,I couldn't go through what thay went through.

Beer....The reason I get up every,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,afternoon.

Amphigorey
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Amphigorey » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:09 pm

darph nader wrote: :confused: I doubt there's a woman on this site who didn't get a chuckle from this.
You know what PMS stands for? "Puttin up with Men's Shit". Can't blame them sometimes for gettin pissed.
I have the deepest respect for women. My mom,wife,daughter,,I couldn't go through what thay went through.
Just to be clear, I don't think you hate women or anything. I think you're a pretty cool guy, and you sound perfectly nice. I just get tired of seeing that kind of joke over and over and OVER, and at base it's not a very good joke because it's saying "ha ha, women are like this! and men are like this! and isn't that funny!" and I'm like, well no, it's not funny, because most of the women and men I know aren't remotely like that, and it's insulting to everyone to say that they are.

I know, it's just a joke. But I see it a lot, and it gets old, you know? Like that stupid new milk campaign, which seriously makes me want to stab things. There are funnier jokes out there! We could use them instead!