...and we're back

This is a general discussion. If your topic doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here.
Elena (aka: Bubble Lady)
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Re: ...and we're back

Post by Elena (aka: Bubble Lady) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:06 pm

disneyprincess1988 wrote:*waves to Elena.

It's Rachel here. I had a wonderful time meeting you at WDW. I hope to travel to California to see you again in the future.
[font="Palatino Linotype"]it was great to be able to meet you too! :D: did you get to see the pics?

also, are people really interested in what we did? should i write anymore in detail or have i written enough? or is it too much detail? :confused:
[/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype]YOU AIN'T NEVER HAD A FRIEND LIKE ME! [/font] :genie2::bubble::iguana:

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:18 pm

Elena (aka: Bubble Lady) wrote:[font="Palatino Linotype"]also, are people really interested in what we did? should i write anymore in detail or have i written enough? or is it too much detail? :confused: [/I][/B][/color][/size][/font]
Just the facts Ma'am, just the facts.

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

ktulu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: ktululand
Department: Custodial
Position: Janitor

Post by ktulu » Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:03 pm

Elena (aka: Bubble Lady) wrote:[font="Palatino Linotype"]it was great to be able to meet you too! :D: did you get to see the pics?

also, are people really interested in what we did? should i write anymore in detail or have i written enough? or is it too much detail? :confused:
[/font]
YES we are interested, NO it is not enough :) Some of us don't live close enough to go on a regular basis, so we need to live through trip reports, and I'd rather read reports from my friends than the SG's on Board $Name_your_not_so_favorite.

"People can drink coke and pepsi, but they can't pee in the street."

Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Elena (aka: Bubble Lady) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:16 pm

[font="Palatino Linotype"]YIPPPPPEEEEEEE!!!!!!! i did it!!! now figure out who the people are... ;) [/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype]YOU AIN'T NEVER HAD A FRIEND LIKE ME! [/font] :genie2::bubble::iguana:

Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Elena (aka: Bubble Lady) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:03 pm

[font="Palatino Linotype"]remember i said we grew up at dl? :D: [/font]

ejud
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by ejud » Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:08 am

Hi Elena,

"www.myspace.com/bubbleladies look under wdw"

Been there twice now and don't see any "WDW"???

:)

Jud

CMGUY89
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by CMGUY89 » Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:16 am

It was great meeting you ladies, we sure did have fun at that Golden Corral. The Soarin' wings you gave me are right up there with some of my most prized possessions. Unfortunately the airline lost my luggage with my bubbles in it so I hope they come back safely (but that's another story).
Hope y'all are enjoying easy access to Pepsi! ;)

~CM;)GUY89
Private Dining Cashier
Yacht & Beach

RIP Trainer Status...

Whazzup
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Whazzup » Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:55 am

ejud wrote:Hi Elena,

"www.myspace.com/bubbleladies look under wdw"

Been there twice now and don't see any "WDW"???

:)

Jud
Hi Jud,

Go to her website and scroll down on the left to Photos. Click on Photos and then look for WDW.

Randy B
In our Memory
In our Memory

Post by Randy B » Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:55 pm

Whazzup wrote:Hi Jud,

Go to her website and scroll down on the left to Photos. Click on Photos and then look for WDW.
Don't worry Jud, you're not the only one. I still have not found anything that takes me to any photos other than the link that takes me to the photos for the entire myspace list. I am suspecting that this may be something like if you have a myspace account you get one set of links and for those of us without an account, we are just out of luck. At least that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

Randy

dancinghomer
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by dancinghomer » Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:35 pm

Randy B wrote:Don't worry Jud, you're not the only one. I still have not found anything that takes me to any photos other than the link that takes me to the photos for the entire myspace list. I am suspecting that this may be something like if you have a myspace account you get one set of links and for those of us without an account, we are just out of luck. At least that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

Randy
On the upper left under their profile picture in that same box it says "View my: Pics". Click on the word pics. You may need to have a myspace account to view them.

Light travels faster than sound. Perhaps that is why people appear bright until they open their mouth.