Nights of Felons AKA Nights of Joy.

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: Nights of Felons AKA Nights of Joy.

Post by Big Wallaby » Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:32 pm

MonorailCoPilot wrote:...the guy in the tall directors chair sees my husband rolling me up in my wheelchair holding my forearm crutch and he says to everyone through the bullhorn: "And here ladies and gentlemen we have Hollywood's preeminent stunt woman! Sorry about the accident. It was not my fault."
Was that Von Bonn Bonn? I've thoroughly enjoyed seeing him in the streets at Studios. Some of the others leave something to be desired, but Von Bonn Bonn is good.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

February
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by February » Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:11 pm

Big Wallaby wrote:Was that Von Bonn Bonn? I've thoroughly enjoyed seeing him in the streets at Studios. Some of the others leave something to be desired, but Von Bonn Bonn is good.
I don't know I didn't get his name! I should have realized there would be a test later at some point- DOH!

My husband loves streetmosphere especially and we both giggled about that for the rest of the day.

That and the GMR gangster I was playing with. We go into the western room and he says;

Mugsy: "This don't look like too good an area."

Me: "What, like Detroit?" (I'm from MI so I feel I can say that with impugnity LOL)

Mugsy: "Hey, I do good business in Detroit!"

Me: (putting on my best 'Mugsy' accent) "What down by the docks?"

Mugsy, waving prop gun in my direction: "Shut up, lady!"

We have not stopped laughing about that since and it is now a catch phrase in our home.

p.s. sorry for veering off the OT I don't know how strict you guys are about that on this forum but I'm tryin to learn. I'm a good little CM-wannabe Paduan, I am!

Two things stand like stone:
Kindness in another’s trouble.
Courage in your own.
~Adam Lindsay Gordon

"...and only fireworks will light the sky at night
for all the world can see." ~Keane

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:19 pm

Don't worry about it. Since I arrived here, staying on topic has been a thing of the past. Doesn't look like it's going to change either, unless Zazu decides to slap me with a suspension or ban, and the only way I know to do that is to get into a fight or spell his name with an "S" in place of either "Z".

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Post by BRWombat » Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:24 pm

Big Wallaby wrote:Don't worry about it. Since I arrived here, staying on topic has been a thing of the past...
"On topic"... "on topic"?... What is this "topic" thing you speak of??? :confused: :D:

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter

February
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by February » Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:37 pm

"On topic"... "on topic"?... What is this "topic" thing you speak of???

OMG I hear pretty music and I see twinkling lights. . . I think I've finally found my people.

I'm hoooome *sob*

Courage in your own.
~Adam Lindsay Gordon

mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by mechurchlady » Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:13 pm

We even have our own ADD thread where you can post almost anything. Rarely does a thread stay on topic more than 10 posts but usually the birds at SeaWorld will steal your food while you are looking. Last week I slept 8 hours straight but usually I only eat twice a day.

February
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by February » Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:40 pm

I have been known to eat coffee beans straight from the bag.

Courage in your own.
~Adam Lindsay Gordon

drcorey
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by drcorey » Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:41 pm

MonorailCoPilot wrote:I have been known to eat coffee beans straight from the bag.
I like the chocolate dipped coffee beans.

February
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by February » Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:48 pm

Chocolate dipped?

That's the first step on the slippery slope, my friend. Next thing you know, you're driving through Dunkin Donuts (okay i can't drive anymore but I make my husband take me) and are halfway through the bag before you get home.

Or,

You drink 2 20 OZ DD coffee's in one day while attending a family reunion, and the Child Psychologist in the family looks at you and says "You can't have anymore, you're shut off."

Not cut off. Shut off. Which sounds so much worse, for some reason.

I asked the Child psychologist if he'd give me a family discount on therapy considering I never grew up. . . or if he'd treat me on the scale of six, six year olds instead of one me.

He stared at me for a long time after I asked him that.

Of course after that much coffee, I actually believe I can see through time so it might not have been that long he was staring at me. . .

Courage in your own.
~Adam Lindsay Gordon

drcorey
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by drcorey » Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:01 am

MonorailCoPilot wrote:Chocolate dipped?

That's the first step on the slippery slope, my friend. Next thing you know, you're driving through Dunkin Donuts (okay i can't drive anymore but I make my husband take me) and are halfway through the bag before you get home.

Or,

You drink 2 20 OZ DD coffee's in one day while attending a family reunion, and the Child Psychologist in the family looks at you and says "You can't have anymore, you're shut off."

Not cut off. Shut off. Which sounds so much worse, for some reason.

I asked the Child psychologist if he'd give me a family discount on therapy considering I never grew up. . . or if he'd treat me on the scale of six, six year olds instead of one me.

He stared at me for a long time after I asked him that.

Of course after that much coffee, I actually believe I can see through time so it might not have been that long he was staring at me. . .
yeah, but you can eat all the coffee you want.
eat the coffee and smoke the tea.
hmm, I have to stay away from Alice and her friends...