watashi wa nihon ni imasu.

This is a general discussion. If your topic doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here.
ktulu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: ktululand
Department: Custodial
Position: Janitor

Re: watashi wa nihon ni imasu.

Post by ktulu » Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:09 pm

leftcoaster wrote:I was going to mention going there! Make sure you get up to the level level. I've never been there, but I have heard stories of the place.

(He'll be heading home before he reads this, right? Time change and all).
Nope, I leave at 545PM JST, which is 345AM in Texas :) I will try and find this famed level level, if the trains are running. Stupid typhoon...

"People can drink coke and pepsi, but they can't pee in the street."

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:42 am

What typhoon? There's no typhoon here in Central Florida... Nope, just checked out the window again, and there's no typhoon here.

Now, there were a couple Typhoons back in Oregon. They serve fairly good sushi there, but if you want the best sushi in town, go to Ken Taki's place, Sushi Time on the corner of Progress and Scholls Ferry Rd. Once you're in the parking lot, it's hard to miss.

Ken is known for his sushi and has been invited to serve heads of state, actors, singers, and more. I do miss going into his restaurant, having a plate of sushi, and talking for hours on end. If you find yourself in Portland, don't miss Sushi Time. And tell them I said hello.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

Randy B
In our Memory
In our Memory

Post by Randy B » Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:44 am

Big Wallaby wrote:What typhoon? There's no typhoon here in Central Florida... Nope, just checked out the window again, and there's no typhoon here.
Wat do you mean NO Typhoon in C FL?! I know of an entire lagoon just FOR typoons. ;)

Randy

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:04 am

[quote="Randy B"]Wat do you mean NO Typhoon in C FL?! I know of an entire lagoon just FOR typoons. ]Yes, but those are inside the Disney Bubble. And infact, it's a Disney sub-bubble. But not like the Bubble Ladies give out.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

leftcoaster
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by leftcoaster » Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:36 am

ktulu wrote:Nope, I leave at 545PM JST, which is 345AM in Texas :) I will try and find this famed level level, if the trains are running. Stupid typhoon...

:o: I meant second level. :o: Hope you figured out what I meant. I was correcting my post, and somehow 'second' was deleted. :o:

Scott45
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Scott45 » Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:27 am

roger roger

ktulu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: ktululand
Department: Custodial
Position: Janitor

Post by ktulu » Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:49 pm

Well, I visited Akihabara, got there about 9am, nothing was open. I saw a Mr. Donut, so I tried one (was told to do this) and was not that impressed. Better donuts here in the states IMO. So I left Akihabara. Trains were delayed thanks to the Typhoon that hit Japan, close to Tokyo. Talk about windy!

Anyway, I left Akihabara and headed to Tokyo station, then jumpd on another line and rode to Maihama station. I got off there and was able to stay for about 1.5 hours before I had to head back to Shinjuku to fetch my bag from my hotel and catch the Narita Express back to Narita Airport, Terminal 2.

"People can drink coke and pepsi, but they can't pee in the street."

Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Post by Zazu » Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:07 am

Scott45 wrote:roger roger
Isn't he the half brother of Major Major Major Major?

Zazu

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:45 am

Zazu wrote:Isn't he the half brother of Major Major Major Major?
Hard to say. When he was in he was out and when he was out he was in. Hungry Joe rules!

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

leftcoaster
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by leftcoaster » Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:00 am

Zazu wrote:Isn't he the half brother of Major Major Major Major?
"What's our vector, Victor ?

"We have clearance, Clarence."