Goody bags?

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: Goody bags?

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Wed May 26, 2010 2:54 pm

Moonlight_Wolf wrote:You people are reading to literaly into the actions that we did. This was not to show the world anything and we were just trying to show our thanks. We had spoken with Guest Relations about this, and talked with multiple cast members about what and WHY we were giving the treats.

Nobody was forced to take a treat. If I was turned down once (And that happened only a few times) then we said thanks and continued on our way or talked about working in WDW or the college program.

I guess there is no time for somebody to trust people and think there are other intentions behind the gift. We never asked for anything other than a few questions in return. Sure we were given pins, and my highlight a magical moments card but those were by choice of the CM.

Again this is my view on the event, and I see nobody wishes to see any kindness in a teenager at all.

Thank you.
If that is true, they why do you and mommie feel the need to post not only on one, but two different discussion boards?

If you were trying to be altruistic in your "gift" giving, why didn't you remain anonymous?

its because of a sense of entitlement and your ego's that are telling you its okay, despite any information your receive to the contrary.

I feel sorry for the poor CM's that may get a raw deal out of your self justified boondoggle.

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

Moonlight_Wolf
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by Moonlight_Wolf » Wed May 26, 2010 3:30 pm

jaccceee wrote:PS How do I get my schnauzer to bark less?
Duck tape his mouth shut. ^^ Or use a muzzle. :cool:

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Wed May 26, 2010 3:49 pm

Moonlight_Wolf wrote:Duck tape his mouth shut.
As an animal rescue person, I don't find this funny. :( Has no place on this site. just m o.

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

jaccceee
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by jaccceee » Wed May 26, 2010 3:52 pm

Main Streeter relax, this is just "typical teen antics".

darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by darph nader » Wed May 26, 2010 3:52 pm

OKAY,,,,,,,,,,,did anybody besides me see the ISS fly over last week?

gotta go,the baker wants a foot rub.

Beer....The reason I get up every,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,afternoon.

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Wed May 26, 2010 4:01 pm

jaccceee wrote:Main Streeter relax, this is just "typical teen antics".
Absolutely will not relax. Don't even go there!! "typical teen antics" I work with daily. Am not impressed. sigh

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

jaccceee
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by jaccceee » Wed May 26, 2010 4:08 pm

ok. sorry. Just trying to be funny, quoting mommy rosebud.

Moonlight_Wolf
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by Moonlight_Wolf » Wed May 26, 2010 4:09 pm

It was just ment as a joke as I wasn't even being serious at all. Sigh. Scarcasm is lost on this site. Bye.

rosebud4539
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by rosebud4539 » Wed May 26, 2010 4:26 pm

I had confirmed with Guest Relations, while at "lunch with an imagineer", and also from the various managment that have been gifted with goody bags that it was ok. Even showed out imagineer our bags. As for security, they always have been the first receipents at the parks of the goody bags. None have ever declined and I have actually witness some even eating the candy. I have emailed guest relations for complete clarification on this policy.

I will be visiting in December with my daughter and hope only to encounter positive CM's rather than the negative one from this board.

Negative people always think that there is a reason why someone shows kindess to anyone rather than just appreciating the act.

Life is too short to continue reading these posts and posting replies so this is my last.

jaccceee
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by jaccceee » Wed May 26, 2010 4:29 pm

All kidding aside. stop giving goody bags. projects over.