Those f@*#ing Dasani caps

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Fantasmic_Freak
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Re: Those f@*#ing Dasani caps

Post by Fantasmic_Freak » Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:45 pm

Wow, someone actually read my mind when posting this topic, dang things, they make a nice mess and of course always you see 10 to 20 of them all the time. Best thing is to smash them and toss them in the bins or trash cans, dustpan and broom are frequently around to pick up the annoying litter. :D:

Current CM- Scenic Fabrication Artisan

Former Attr CM, DCA Boom Boom Room, Grizzly, Stinger, its gone!.

AlpineDL
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by AlpineDL » Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:27 pm

Shocking news! Apparently the foods department is changing all their Dasani orders to normal twist caps like on sodas, effective sometime somewhat soon. At least, according to a foods guy who heard me going off on the 8 caps I found in one ride. :D:

mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by mechurchlady » Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:56 pm

AlpineDL wrote:Shocking news! Apparently the foods department is changing all their Dasani orders to normal twist caps like on sodas, effective sometime somewhat soon. At least, according to a foods guy who heard me going off on the 8 caps I found in one ride. :D:
Do not hold your breathe because that will only happen after some (hint, hint) cast member gets fired after hording the caps then dumping them someplace in a big pile.

"We are sorry but Rivers of America is closed due to the Dasani Caps Dam that appeared suddenly this morning."

Stduck
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by Stduck » Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:08 am

mechurchlady wrote: "We are sorry but Rivers of America is closed due to the Dasani Caps Dam that appeared suddenly this morning."
LOL! Man the Beavers have nothing on those stupid caps. We were doing trash duty on the Canoe dock the other day, using paddles like a grabber to pull trash out of the river.

I always like the thought. "Do I come over to your house and leave trash everywhere? Then why do you do it here"

:ducks: Look Duckies!
These are the rafts TO the island. Not AROUND, not OVER, not UNDER and not THROUGH. Thank you for riding T. Saywer's shuttle service please visit again.

mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by mechurchlady » Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:06 am

Stduck :twisted: : Do I come over to your house and leave trash everywhere? Then why do you do it here?

Guest :eek: : I ought to report you for that attitude, kids cover your ears! For your information that's what you get paid to do, don't you? Now which way to the Illinois Smith Ride?

Stduck
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by Stduck » Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:36 am

mechurchlady wrote:Stduck :twisted: : Do I come over to your house and leave trash everywhere? Then why do you do it here?

Guest :eek: : I ought to report you for that attitude, kids cover your ears! For your information that's what you get paid to do, don't you? Now which way to the Illinois Smith Ride?
LOL Damn mechurchlady you can read my mind so nicely. :D:
There are days I wake up and pray guests will take their brain with them into the parks.

:ducks: Look Duckies!
These are the rafts TO the island. Not AROUND, not OVER, not UNDER and not THROUGH. Thank you for riding T. Saywer's shuttle service please visit again.

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Post by BRWombat » Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:55 pm

Stduck wrote:... There are days I wake up and pray guests will take their brain with them into the parks.
Aw, where's the fun in that??? Besides, if guests started taking their brains with them, we wouldn't have this great website!!! :D:

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter

IRSmart1
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by IRSmart1 » Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:06 pm

mechurchlady wrote:Stduck :twisted: : Do I come over to your house and leave trash everywhere? Then why do you do it here?

Hate to break the bad news to ya folks but you are all GUESTS. That means you have certain moral responsibilities to clean up after yourself and not leave a mess. Just because I work here does not mean I am your maid. Grow up and use those great pieces of modern technology called TRASH CANS. At least give the trash to "PUSH". He loves that sort of stuff.
:steps off soap box: :kicknut: :hysteria:

"Where did I park? You work here and you don't know where I parked?!"
"Nope, sorry. I forgot to memorize all 15,000 cars' spots as they drove in today." :p:

justafigment84
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by justafigment84 » Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:27 pm

AlpineDL wrote:Shocking news! Apparently the foods department is changing all their Dasani orders to normal twist caps like on sodas, effective sometime somewhat soon. At least, according to a foods guy who heard me going off on the 8 caps I found in one ride. :D:

That could possibly explain why our bottles have gone back to the normal ones. :) So maybe their is some truth to what you were told.

mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by mechurchlady » Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:36 pm

Hate to break the bad news to ya folks but you are all GUESTS. That means you have certain moral responsibilities to clean up after yourself and not leave a mess. Just because I work here does not mean I am your maid. Grow up and use those great pieces of modern technology called TRASH CANS
GUEST: who you think you are my mother, why I ought to report you for that surly attitude. As it so happens I have a BA in Science and know what a trash can is!!!!

At this point guest storms off while leaving a trail of trash.