Lizard Man at WDW

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Speedo Bob
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Lizard Man at WDW

Post by Speedo Bob » Mon Nov 08, 2004 3:16 pm

The Speedo Man here is new to this site and this is his very first post. Old Bobby Boy here loves reading all the posts of all the freaks that come to WDW and DLR. However the Speedo Man here is not an employee at WDW but goes there at least twice a year and always notices this one weirdo who usually patrols around the Boardwalk and Epcot. He is really small and has 100s of tatoos all over his body of Disney characters the Speedo Man has heard that he goes to Epcot every day. Old Bobby Boy here has named him the Lizard man because he looks like a lizard. Has any body else noticed this guy.

The Speedo Man is 45 years old, 100 ibs overweight, suffers from male pattern, cannot get a date if his life depended on it, and still lives with his parents.

DisneyPrincess
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by DisneyPrincess » Tue Nov 09, 2004 6:55 am

This guy? http://www.disneytattooguy.com/

I see him a lot.

gurgi
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by gurgi » Tue Nov 09, 2004 7:35 am

that guy was on totally obssed or whatever that show on MTV is. he is on like his 6th wife or something, and EVERYTHING in his house is disney..im a fan but thats kinda......sick? is that the right word?

Sweetums
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Sweetums » Tue Nov 09, 2004 10:29 am

There's nothing wrong with being a fan, or even devoting a room or two to your Disney Merchandise...but the WHOLE HOUSE??? Ewwww! It looks so cluttered and tacky! Looks like he ran out of places to put stuff and decorate, but kept going. Believe me, there is a way to do it and be tasteful. Even my wife and I have decorated the upstairs bedroom and bathroom in Mickey fashion, but it's not cluttered. There's room to move and breathe.
That is one huge :m freak.

Speedo Bob
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by Speedo Bob » Tue Nov 09, 2004 12:07 pm

Actually that dude is not the Lizard Man, the Lizard man is very small and very creapy looking. The Speedo Man usually sees hims having Ice Cream at the Boardwalk and then sees him heading over to Epcot with his Pal Mickey. This Lizard Man is more extreme then this dude that you guys have come up with, he had piercing all over his body, and even Disney Tattoos on his face.

The Speedo Man is 45 years old, 100 ibs overweight, suffers from male pattern, cannot get a date if his life depended on it, and still lives with his parents.

gurgi
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by gurgi » Tue Nov 09, 2004 1:07 pm

when you guys call him lizard man i keep thinking of this guy.....
http://www.btica.net/lizard.htm
from the sideshows.

Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Post by Zazu » Tue Nov 09, 2004 1:33 pm

Sweetums wrote:There's nothing wrong with being a fan, or even devoting a room or two to your Disney Merchandise...but the WHOLE HOUSE??? Ewwww!
Contrary to popular belief, I think it can be done tastefully.

My house has a different Disney theme for each room, from my Toad Hall office to our Wilderness Lodge living room to our 100 Aker Wood bath. In each room we have tried for a theme that's obvious to True Disney Fans, but invisible to the In-Laws. So far, it's working.

Yes, perhaps our Seven Dwarfs Cottage guest room has a bit more plush than required. Yes, not everyone would be happy sleeping in a bedroom with Tiki Birds hanging from the ceiling. But how many will guess that our library is themed to Beauty & the Beast simply from the many bookcases and the single rose under a bell jar?

There's a big difference between "decorating" and "filling the room with junk". Most collectors end up with the latter situation, and the result is Not Good. Tasteful decorating is possible along any theme, if done with care.

Now if y'all will excuse me, I think the rain has stopped enough that I can resume wiring the thirteen lanterns I'm hanging from the oak tree out front.

Zazu

Sweetums
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Sweetums » Tue Nov 09, 2004 1:56 pm

Ahhh... that's the point I was refering to... Subtlety!
That is the key to making any themed room tasteful. By the way, the Wilderness Lodge room and B&B library sound cool! Any pics?

Just noticed something funny in TattooBoy's house pics. (I went back and looked again, It hurt my eyes the first time.) He has wall to wall Disney merchandise, you can't move an inch in that house without seeing something Disney/Mickey. But I find it ironic that the one space he chose not to decorate was the computer wallpaper in his office. If you look at the pic, it's the standard "Meadow Shot" from windows XP. ...and he calls himself a fan! Shame on him.

fraisie
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by fraisie » Tue Nov 09, 2004 9:56 pm

I thought of myself as a huge fan... but oh was I wrong !

Even I would feel weird being in there... :/

Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Post by Zazu » Wed Nov 10, 2004 9:58 am

Sweetums wrote:Ahhh... that's the point I was refering to... Subtlety!
That is the key to making any themed room tasteful. By the way, the Wilderness Lodge room and B&B library sound cool! Any pics?
Not yet. Everything's still under construction. Plus we moved here from a house with a full basement ("full" being the operative term) and still have piles of cardboard boxes to empty.

I promise a full set of photos and a web page when we're done.

Zazu