Sugar-Free Gummi Bears

This is a general discussion. If your topic doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here.
TiggerHappy
Regular Guest
Regular Guest
Park: Disneyland
Department: Food & Beverage

Sugar-Free Gummi Bears

Post by TiggerHappy » Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:21 am

http://slightlyviral.com/beware-sugarle ... mazon-com/

My brother-in-law is planning to try these. Eagerly awaiting the status update on Facebook.

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: Sugar-Free Gummi Bears

Post by Big Wallaby » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:52 am

No pictures. Please.

These reviews have been going around my sales floor and we've been laughing at them. Whenever I am having a bad day, I go to Amazon and read that page. It's great/

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Post by Zazu » Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:02 am

I think I'll order these for my next colonoscopy. Same results as the gallon of slime, but better taste. Just have to avoid the red ones.
:shithappens:

drcorey
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by drcorey » Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:34 am

a store out here sells 1 pound gummi bears.
gf ate a cherry one over christmas...

DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR Guest
Department: Churro Inspection
Position: In Line for POTC

Post by DisneyMom » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:07 pm

Zazu, I think you've hit on a Medical Procedure Innovation. :rocker:
The stuff you have to drink "Colyte" is absolutely vile. I might ask to have a NG tube put in to avoid having to taste that seawater.

I can vouch for the miracle laxative effects of sugar-free candies. The Sugar-free Gummies at the park usually are pretty benign in small doses :biggrin:

felinefan
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by felinefan » Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:17 pm

I remember back in 1974 they used a product called X-Prep, which I had to take prior to diagnosing what turned out to be a benign ovarian cyst. At that time, I didn't mind drinking some prune juice, and they promised me it tasted like prune juice. LIARS!!!!! It tasted more like what it was supposed to evacuate, with only a slight prune juice taste. Now I totally avoid prunes and prune juice, and eat plums only to be polite.

I just applied to get Medi-Cal, and am expecting to get a call from my worker to let me know if I've been approved. With my family history of colon cancer, a colonoscopy is a necessity. If they schedule me for one, I think I'll go on a three day water only fast, after consuming a bag of regular Jelly Belly jellybeans. That should clean me out, no problem! Lots of sugar can do the same thing!

mapo
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by mapo » Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:27 pm

DisneyMom wrote:Zazu, I think you've hit on a Medical Procedure Innovation. :rocker:
The stuff you have to drink "Colyte" is absolutely vile. I might ask to have a NG tube put in to avoid having to taste that seawater.

I can vouch for the miracle laxative effects of sugar-free candies. The Sugar-free Gummies at the park usually are pretty benign in small doses :biggrin:

Hmmm, I just had to do a couple of soda bottle sized containers of Magnesium Citrate (lemon flavored) and two Dulcolax tablets. Oh, they worked ummm, very well. Maybe you guys can use that instead of the gallon of vile stuff?

Will pass on the demon gummies though

mapo

felinefan
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by felinefan » Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:14 pm

Got the call--actually, voicemail--I was at work running the vacuum cleaner and didn't hear my phone ringing. I'm approved, but my teeth are getting done first, mammogram second, and try to make colonoscopy third--I once had twilight sleep/sodium pentothal, I believe--for a dental procedure years ago, and had a reaction--sore/swollen arm. Plus my HBP meds have a caution regarding general anesthesia, so let's see what's possible in getting cleaned out and out cold.