Jack the Cat Won't Be Down For Breakfast

News about Theme Parks and their parent companies.
felinefan
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Jack the Cat Won't Be Down For Breakfast

Post by felinefan » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:43 pm

Jack the Cat managed to survive for two months running loose in JFK airport until he fell through a light fixture. They thought at first they would be able to save him, but wounds on his back coupled with malnutrition made that impossible.

http://overheadbin.msnbc.msn.com/_news/ ... ost-at-jfk

Other than the bawl smilie, why don't we have a sad/crying smilie?

DonutGoddess
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Re: Jack the Cat Won't Be Down For Breakfast

Post by DonutGoddess » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:56 pm

felinefan wrote:Jack the Cat managed to survive for two months running loose in JFK airport until he fell through a light fixture. They thought at first they would be able to save him, but wounds on his back coupled with malnutrition made that impossible.

http://overheadbin.msnbc.msn.com/_news/ ... ost-at-jfk

Other than the bawl smilie, why don't we have a sad/crying smilie?
Poor kitty. My kitties won't be flying anywhere, and they certainly won't be flying American Airlines.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: Jack the Cat Won't Be Down For Breakfast

Post by Big Wallaby » Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:27 am

At the same time, AA owned up to their mistake. I know of other companies of similar size who would not, and I found I could not have any interaction with them.

The last time I flew AA, it was for a family emergency, something I hope none of you ever experience. Bad enough that I was on the plane heading to Portland wishing someone had died instead of what had happened. I flew American to get there, and every step of the way they were extremely accommodating and kind. I will fly them, but then I would never fly with a pet unless it was extremely necessary, and that pet would stay with me at all times.

While it is an ugly situation, at least the company was willing to man up and take ownership of their actions. Especially impressive in this world in which we live today, and even moreso if the cat was in the hands of a third party contractor at the time it happened.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?