The Bubble Ladys ROCK!!!!

This is a general discussion. If your topic doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here.
MELightyear
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

The Bubble Ladys ROCK!!!!

Post by MELightyear » Sat Aug 14, 2004 2:11 pm

I dont know about other parts of the park, but in FantasyLand we have these 2 women (im not sure if they are sisters or friends or what) but they come and pass out little bubble containers decorated with sparkle puff paint and a little tag that has some random themed phrase on it and says 'Love Elyse & Elena'. Last night they rode the carrousel during the fireworks, blowing bubbles while it was cycling. It was really cool to see the sourrounding area filled with bubbles! Then when the ride is over they come over and ask if id had my bubbles tonight and held out the little jar.It had a little picture of goofys hat and the tag said "be a little goofy". It was sooo cute! I said I couldnt accept them and then one of them said "say 'no' three times and then take em" so i did! They make my night when ever they come. I was just wondering if they are exclusive to FL or they roam the park passing out bubbles! They ROCK!

Stduck
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by Stduck » Sat Aug 14, 2004 2:50 pm

There was a bottle of the bubbles in the haunted mansion break room yesterday that's all I know about it.

:ducks: Look Duckies!
These are the rafts TO the island. Not AROUND, not OVER, not UNDER and not THROUGH. Thank you for riding T. Saywer's shuttle service please visit again.

Thatguy
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Thatguy » Sat Aug 14, 2004 6:04 pm

not sure if they are the same two, but I have been handed a bottle of bubbles by two ladies after they rode my attraction about 2 years ago.

and yes they do rock.

"How many people woke up this morning saying 'I have to do the Jungle Cruise?' yeah, me too, I sat on the edge of my bed crying for half an hour."

DLSweeper
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by DLSweeper » Sun Aug 15, 2004 1:42 am

That would be so cool if someone did that! I would so love that at DL! Why can't we just give them out? I think lil kids would get a kick out of that! :D

"I have a stupid question for you."

"Can I have a map?"

"Where is the restroom?"

"Do you work here?"

Mansion_Boi
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by Mansion_Boi » Sun Aug 15, 2004 2:18 am

I can't believe it, how many bottles do they carry, They passed those bottles out every so often at the Haunted Mansion and at Splash Mountain, but more at Mansion. Yes it's the same to ladies, I got one on thursday i think it had a little magic wand on it, and then a friend gave me theirs and it had a castle. Usually they theme it to whatever the holiday is christmas, thanksgiving, easter, 4th of july and stuff. They are the best. We also had this couple DON and IRMA who always came to the Haunted Mansion on Sunday mornings and bring us four boxes of Krispy Kreme donuts. Once main gate people even tried denying them entrance with the boxes, but at the end they got them to us. If any of you know DON and IRMA please send them to the Mansion, we have something there for them as a token of our appreciation but they haven't been there in a while. Almost 7 months or so.

flippin_mermaid
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by flippin_mermaid » Sun Aug 15, 2004 8:40 pm

Yeah, they're cool...I've only ever encountered them at Fantasyland. They have the cutest little sayings on their bubble containers they hand out. I think I remember them saying they're sisters...but anyway, I think it's a sweet idea to hand out bubbles. :D

"Umm, is that real water? Are the ducks real too???"

lyricanjl
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by lyricanjl » Sat Aug 21, 2004 10:29 pm

I got one of those last Christmas, or the one before, it all blurs, that says Silver Bells on the tag. I still have it and use it to confuse my husband in the shower. :)

GMC
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by GMC » Sun Aug 22, 2004 3:55 am

Gosh!, all we get at indy are dead person ashes, gosh, that's so weird, and creepy. I just can't imagine working a sundy morning at disneyland, or being there for one, sundays are my days off, so, you knowi don't even know what it's like.

Gimme some soft serve!

SweetAurora
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

AHHHH!

Post by SweetAurora » Mon Aug 23, 2004 2:31 am

I LOVE THE BUBBLE GIRLS!!!
I know Elyse and Elena very well/ They're twin sisters (who sometimes bring their brother as well, and if I remember right, they are triplets!). For those of you who want to find them, they're older women who dress up with lighted Mickey ears, sparkles and bracelets, and bubbles. They come on my attraction a lot, but they definitely wander around the park. They are the sweetest, most kindest guests I have had the pleasure to meet in my time working at the park.

And their bubbles rock. I don't know what they put in to make them, but they're never sticky, don't make a mess, and come in damn cute bottles.

~*I am youth! I am joy! I am a little chick bursting out of an egg!*~

DLSweeper
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by DLSweeper » Wed Aug 25, 2004 1:28 am

Are they at DL or DCA? From the vibes I'm getting they mostly walk around WDW.

"I have a stupid question for you."

"Can I have a map?"

"Where is the restroom?"

"Do you work here?"