Ok, I need help on this one....

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Fox38
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Ok, I need help on this one....

Post by Fox38 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:30 pm

I was working on pulling up tape after the parade in Magic Kingdom when I had a Guest ask me a question. The first series was just funny: "When will the parade come back around?" I told her, "The parade only goes once a day, every day, at 3:00." To which she responded, "Oh, okay. What time will it be at tomorrow?" Ok, so that's kind of normal. I can handle that one. Her next series of questions completely confused me and I'm still trying to figure out what she was talking about. If anyone has any ideas, I'd be happy to hear them.

Guest: Does the train that brought me here *points at the ground where we're standing in Liberty Square* stop by here again?
Me: The closest train station is in Frontierland by Thunder Mountain and Splash Mountain.
Guest: No, no. A train brought me here and I'd like to take it back.
Me: If you mean the monorail, you can catch that at the front of the park after you exit.
Guest: Does that come here?
Me: The monorail brings you from the parking lot to the park.
Guest: No. I rode in a red train with an open roof. It brought me right here and dropped me off. I'd like to take it back to the parking lot.

At this point I had no idea what she was talking about and asked her where she was trying to go. She said back to her car so I directed her out of the park and to the monorails. She continued to insist that they were not the train she'd ridden to get to Liberty Square. I have no idea what she thinks she rode. A friend suggested that she might have ridden the fire engine from Town Square to the Hub, it's red and has an open air top, but she insisted on it being a train. Any other ideas?

darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: Ok, I need help on this one....

Post by darph nader » Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:03 am

Too many beers at the German palivion at Epcot? :rolleyes:
Welcome from the BDoSGT,have a beverage. :coke: :pepsi: :beer: :cool:

Beer....The reason I get up every,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,afternoon.

Rob562
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Rob562 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:16 am

The roof of the horse-drawn trolleys is red. And she was pointing at the ground inside the park...

She could have conceivably ridden the trolley from Town Square to the Hub and then wandered over to Liberty Square, and being the typical clueless Guest, didn't realize that there are not tracks in the ground throughout the park.

-Rob

DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR Guest
Department: Churro Inspection
Position: In Line for POTC

Post by DisneyMom » Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:28 am

She took the Crazy Train :rocker:

:flybongo: NO BULL!!!!!:D:

Malpass93
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Malpass93 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:52 am

Parking tram got lost?

Maybe someday I'll be a CM...

Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, United Kingdom...

Fox38
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by Fox38 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:57 am

Rob562 wrote:The roof of the horse-drawn trolleys is red. And she was pointing at the ground inside the park...

She could have conceivably ridden the trolley from Town Square to the Hub and then wandered over to Liberty Square, and being the typical clueless Guest, didn't realize that there are not tracks in the ground throughout the park.

-Rob
Another excellent possibility. Based on what she was telling me, I think she did ride one of the cars down Main Street as well as the Monorail. What threw me was her insistance that the thing that brought her had an open roof. Of course, she also insisted that it dropped her off in Liberty Square so I feel pretty safe saying she had no idea what she'd been riding.

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:31 pm

DisneyMom wrote:She took the Crazy Train :rocker:
I vote for that!!

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

Amphigorey
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Amphigorey » Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:40 pm

Could she have meant the parking lot tram and just not understood that it wasn't a train?

kurtisnelson
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here
Park: WDPR
Department: Industrial Engineeri
Position: Former

Post by kurtisnelson » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:12 pm

Fox38: Why do I feel I sent you to this board? You must be one of the VPs that hate themselves and do extra PAC.
Edit: Can't send you a PM since your account is new.

Kurt

5th Dimension
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by 5th Dimension » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:39 am

Maybe she meant Harriet Tubman's underground railroad. She was in Liberty Square, and that is part of American history right?