SG Comments?

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Teresa Kay
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

SG Comments?

Post by Teresa Kay » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:05 pm

Eating at Chefs de France with my kids and mom, a table near us had a birthday. The CMs sang a very boisterous round of 'Joyeux anniversaire'. My kids are fluent, so they joined in.
At the table next to us, a little boy asked his mom what they were singing. Her response was "That must be 'Happy Birthday' in ITALIAN."

Cracked us up for the rest of the day!

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Re: SG Comments?

Post by hobie16 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:21 pm

Teresa Kay wrote:Her response was "That must be 'Happy Birthday' in ITALIAN."
There must have been a lot of hand waving. :D:

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Post by BRWombat » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:51 pm

Teresa Kay wrote:Eating at Chefs de France with my kids and mom, a table near us had a birthday. The CMs sang a very boisterous round of 'Joyeux anniversaire'. My kids are fluent, so they joined in.
At the table next to us, a little boy asked his mom what they were singing. Her response was "That must be 'Happy Birthday' in ITALIAN."

Ha! That gave me a laugh. Even if they didn't speak the language, they might have clued in by the land they were in or the name of the restaurant.

Teresa Kay, voici est votre Bienvenue Officielle des Marsupials™:

:sgthello:

:D: :D: :D:

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter

drcorey
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by drcorey » Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:12 pm

Teresa Kay wrote:Eating at Chefs de France with my kids and mom, a table near us had a birthday. The CMs sang a very boisterous round of 'Joyeux anniversaire'. My kids are fluent, so they joined in.

well they were partially right.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Pd9AtXUfc4

Corey

Lasolimu
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Lasolimu » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:38 pm

I'm not fluent in, and know nothing of, either of those languages and I think I would be able to tell the difference without needing to think of the location.

Hello Teresa Kay, I am the resident dragon and would like to offer you a very warm* welcome to that slice of the internet we call SGT. This website contains threads with quick twists and turns and I would like to advise you to not try to hard to keep up with them. Please keep your hands, arms, and legs safely inside the website at all times and enjoy your stay.

*this instance of warm is actually hot**... very hot

**this instance of hot means that you are now literally on fire, I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for any inconvenience

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by darph nader » Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:23 am

Teresa Kay,Welcome to the 'dark' side,from the BDoSGT. :beer:

( nice to be last for a change ) ;)

Beer....The reason I get up every,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,afternoon.

Teresa Kay
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Teresa Kay » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:53 am

Lasolimu wrote:I'm not fluent in, and know nothing of, either of those languages and I think I would be able to tell the difference without needing to think of the location.
My point exactly! And if there was a question, maybe thinking "wow, where am I?" could have solved the problem.

Thanks all for the warm welcome. I promise to try and not be a SG at any time, either here or at any park!

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:58 am

BRWombat wrote:Teresa Kay, voici est votre Bienvenue Officielle des Marsupials
Wow Wombat! I am impressed. You are multi skilled. :cool:

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Post by BRWombat » Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:34 am

Main Streeter wrote:Wow Wombat! I am impressed. You are multi skilled. :cool:
I can also juggle, eat fire, and fill out complicated tax forms. :p:

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter

hhsrat
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by hhsrat » Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:49 am

BRWombat wrote:I can also juggle, eat fire, and fill out complicated tax forms. :p:
I can juggle 1 or 2 balls ... haven't worked my way up to 3 yet. As far as the tax forms, 1 word ... TurboTax.