Stupiest Guest of the Year?

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
SpaceMagic
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Stupiest Guest of the Year?

Post by SpaceMagic » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:26 pm

Oh man, any Magic Kingdom Cms there on 6/20 this past week? You know when the fireworks stopped and were "delayed?" Oh man, when I heard what had happened, I was just :eek: This by far, tops the cake!

[font=Trebuchet MS][/font]Guest: Where's the University of Energy?
Vanessa: "..."

:duh:

joanna71985
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: Stupiest Guest of the Year?

Post by joanna71985 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:47 pm

Why, what happened?

[font="Comic Sans MS"]
I will be your guide for this magical journey into the movies. It's the perfect job for me, because I love movies! Is everybody ready? Great, because it's showtime. Ready when you are, CB!
[/font]

delsdad
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here
Park: Canadas Top
Department: Concert Hall!
Position: Making Lights Move!

Post by delsdad » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:58 pm

SpaceMagic wrote:Oh man, any Magic Kingdom Cms there on 6/20 this past week? You know when the fireworks stopped and were "delayed?" Oh man, when I heard what had happened, I was just :eek: This by far, tops the cake!
Don't tease us ! What went on ?

SpaceMagic
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by SpaceMagic » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:20 pm

According from one of my roommates that works at MK, a guest called 911 telling them that the castle was on fire. Can any MK cms confirm this since when my roomie told me this she was laughing. But! I have heard worse thigns coming out of guests mouths so that's why I sort of believe her.

turkeyham
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by turkeyham » Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:07 am

:eek:

If the castle caught on fire, it would had made it on the news.

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:11 am

turkeyham wrote: :eek:

If the castle caught on fire, it would had made it on the news.
not only that, but I bet it would have been out way before anyone else noticed it.

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

DrZoidberg
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by DrZoidberg » Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:00 am

It is not that the castle WAS on fire. It was that a guest THOUGHT the castle was on fire and called 911 and got the authorities involved.

LucyintheSky
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by LucyintheSky » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:52 am

I read the same thing on another board, but now i can't remember where. I do know someone who was in the park that night, and apparently the fireworks stopped just after the castle attack, and he said it was very surreal since it ended with Hook taking over. LOL He had no idea what had happened, though.

But I guess with all the pyro going off on and around the castle... :rolleyes: some moron could have thought the castle was really on fire.

If it's true, then that's one of the stupidest guests I've ever heard about. Talk about ruining it for THOUSANDS of other people...

And the show resumed about 20 minutes later, starting right where it'd left off.

SpaceMagic
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by SpaceMagic » Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:33 pm

Another MK cm told me that there was an unauthorized truck back where the fireworks go off, jeez! =/ Whatever it is, it was still neat to see them stop and then continue 20 minutes later.

turkeyham
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by turkeyham » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:39 pm

Now leading back in Oct of last year I went to see the Mickey's no so scarry Halloween Party. My sister and our friends went. We saw the fireworks and I snapped this one picture that it looked like the castle has explpded in tha back with a bright yellowish-orange color. Once I learn how to down load the pictures, I will post them.

Now for a grad nite story. A friend of mine that works over at Taste Pilots was telling me about last Thursday's drunk female graduate. She had plenty to drink and was swearing in the dining area. She said she could take down everyone who worked there. My friend was closing that night and called security. Yup, 5 security officers showed up and she was arrested for being drunk in public. :eek: