tis the season to be rude fa la la la la la la la la

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Tinker Bell
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

tis the season to be rude fa la la la la la la la la

Post by Tinker Bell » Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:41 pm

Where exactly do the guest at Christmas come from? My God it was one rude after the other, and they are soooo unhappy! Some of the highlights of this week:

*Today a mom SCREAM at her 4 year old because she was crying. The problem? The child was hungry! If I heard the child saying she was hungry I'm sure that the mother heard it too. Why don't you, I don't know, FEED THE CHILD!

*Another guest was close to suffering a nervous collapse when I told him he couldn't go thru an area and needed to go around. My God, you think I had told him the world was ending right as we speak.

*Then it was the family that got into an argument among themselves over what rides they were going and how selfish was this or that. Wow, those were some harsh words being thrown around. Bless the Gods they kept out of it!

It honestly makes me wonder why in the world do this people come to Disney and spend money just to fight. Are they this unhappy and rude and home? I just don't get it...

Thank God for my family and many of my fellow cast members. If it wasn't for them, I think I would hate the season.

joanna71985
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: tis the season to be rude fa la la la la la la la la

Post by joanna71985 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:47 pm

I know what you mean. I've had some of the worst experiences ever here at TSM during this week between Christmas and New Years. Most of them have been about FP (in fact, I had such a bad instance that I had to go home early on Monday). I'm so glad my next attraction does not have any FP.

[font="Comic Sans MS"]
I will be your guide for this magical journey into the movies. It's the perfect job for me, because I love movies! Is everybody ready? Great, because it's showtime. Ready when you are, CB!
[/font]

darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by darph nader » Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:10 pm

Happy F-in Holidays. :mad:

Beer....The reason I get up every,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,afternoon.

turkeyham
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by turkeyham » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:19 pm

I have seen the rude guests in the park. If a cart runs out of a food product, they have a major cow and go off on the cast members.

Tomorrow, my sister, my aunt, her friend and I are going to Disneyland and staying at a near by hotel. I will be taking SG notes and hopefully I will post some the following day.

I hope to see the Flag retreat.

Shorty82
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by Shorty82 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:07 pm

There were tons of rude guests right around Christmas this year. My coworkers and I all noticed it. We were wondering why there were so many rude guests this year. It was so bad I was damn glad I had put in to take a few days off this week because I sure needed them.

Around here, however, we don’t look backwards for very long.

We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious…
and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.

-Walt Disney
:wwwd:
Keep moving forward

DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR Guest
Department: Churro Inspection
Position: In Line for POTC

Post by DisneyMom » Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:03 am

Too much is emotionally invested in having a "perfect" Holiday Season, if you ask me :cool:
When it doesn't live up to their fantasies, people get all cranky! :eek:
Once Again, it is about trying to find happiness in every day, no matter where you are or what you have.
I hope you all have a Wonderful 2010! :)

:flybongo: NO BULL!!!!!:D:

Honda Enoch
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Honda Enoch » Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:27 am

Amazing how the most wonderful time of the year brings out the worst in people.

"You know me. I'm that little voice inside that tells you..."

Disneyguy85
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Disneyguy85 » Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:25 am

Yeah, no matter what time of year, guests will always be rude.

I guess it doesn't help that the busy holiday season can be stressful to people, with all of the crowds and what not.

turkeyham
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by turkeyham » Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:25 am

I am guessing Santa had a very large naughty list and was handing out charcoal bags to the mean SG. :D:

I will be going to the park today and see how the guests react towards the evening.

I wonder how many SG will be kicked out this evening for being drunk in the park?

I also will be taking notes on the attitudes of the guests throughout the parks.

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:07 pm

The times we have gone to DLR close to holidays does seem to bring out the worst. I think Tinker bell is right, if they are unhappy at home, they are going to be unhappy at the parks...or anywhere else for that matter!

I just don't get that attitude. After all these years, I still feel good when I get to Disneyland...and all that work problem poo can just go away..I am busy having fun!

the sad truth is those people probably still would have a bad time even if everything was perfect.

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?