Rayovac! I mean, Bolt!

This is a general discussion. If your topic doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here.
LittleDollClaudia
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Rayovac! I mean, Bolt!

Post by LittleDollClaudia » Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:05 pm

So the other day Jack and I go to the local Partners branch and we see there are Bolt t-shirts on the wall. I say, hey those are kind of neat, I would like one.

Ah, but they have a plan. If you apply for a CC through them, you get the t-shirt. Kind of like getting cruise tickets for test driving a car.

Eh, what's 5 extra minutes? We filled out the application and each got a shirt. I'm pretty positive that both of us will be denied, but hey I got a cool shirt out of it. See?

The front
This is Jack's
This one is mine

I have no idea what they mean, but I guess I'll fine out on Nov. 21st! Either way it's a Disney shirt and it's black. Regardless if the movie is good or not, it has those 2 things I'm happy about.

^^ Hey, that's me! ^^

Disneyguy85
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: Rayovac! I mean, Bolt!

Post by Disneyguy85 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:45 pm

I saw Bolt during a sneak preview yesterday.
I won't go into details, but I thought that it was a very cool film. And yes, there IS heart as well as comedy.

accioetoile
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Re: Rayovac! I mean, Bolt!

Post by accioetoile » Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:21 pm

I've always said "ridonkulous", but I've only just started saying "be-awesome!" haha, I love Rhino. I wish I could hang out with him. :(