Line Jumpers...dang, y'all are good!

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Syndrome
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Line Jumpers...dang, y'all are good!

Post by Syndrome » Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:10 pm

I saw a group of line jumpers get their just desserts at CA Screamin' the other day...I have no idea how the CMs even spotted 'em. We were going through the FP line and noticed a couple slip under the chain, but my patented Chicago "I'll kick you in the nuts and bash your brains in while you're writhing on the ground look" made them go back into the line. But apparently four of their little party had already slipped under and made it way ahead of us. By the time we got to the loading platform, two girls were already in a chute and two guys were just about to get in one when a CM pointed to them and said "Leave. Back of the line. NOW!" I just loved his tone! The girls were snickering, thinking they had gotten away with something, when he turned on them and kicked their sorry butts out of there too. I've never seen anything like that at WDW and it gave me all sorts of wicked pleasure to see the little smirkers get their just desserts. DL CMs rock!

"If you are a dee, please don't marry a dee, 'cause then your kids will be dee dee dee." ....Carlos Mencia

"It's the difference between champagne and carbonated pee!" ....Homer Simpson

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nice work, pal

DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR Guest
Department: Churro Inspection
Position: In Line for POTC

Re: Line Jumpers...dang, y'all are good!

Post by DisneyMom » Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:24 pm

Syndrome wrote:I saw a group of line jumpers get their just desserts at CA Screamin' the other day...I have no idea how the CMs even spotted 'em. We were going through the FP line and noticed a couple slip under the chain, but my patented Chicago "I'll kick you in the nuts and bash your brains in while you're writhing on the ground look" made them go back into the line. But apparently four of their little party had already slipped under and made it way ahead of us. By the time we got to the loading platform, two girls were already in a chute and two guys were just about to get in one when a CM pointed to them and said "Leave. Back of the line. NOW!" I just loved his tone! The girls were snickering, thinking they had gotten away with something, when he turned on them and kicked their sorry butts out of there too. I've never seen anything like that at WDW and it gave me all sorts of wicked pleasure to see the little smirkers get their just desserts. DL CMs rock!

If you could only see it, tears of joy are forming in the corners of my eyes! How I wish I was there to see that. :D:

:flybongo: NO BULL!!!!!:D:

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:45 pm

DisneyMom wrote:If you could only see it, tears of joy are forming in the corners of my eyes! How I wish I was there to see that. :D:
WE need to find those CM's and send them a hero's recognition!!

:herocm:

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

drcorey
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by drcorey » Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:15 pm

GRUMPY PIRATE wrote:WE need to find those CM's and send them a hero's recognition!!

:herocm:
maybe a 12 Churro Salute?
squish, squish, squish, squish, squish, squish, squish, squish, squish, squish,
squish, squish...

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:20 pm

drcorey wrote:maybe a 12 Churro Salute?
squish, squish, squish, squish, squish, squish, squish, squish, squish, squish,
squish, squish...
MMMMMMmmmmm Churros!!!

:homer:

vixen101485
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by vixen101485 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:34 pm

Mmmmm....churros, wonder if I could make my own, anybody got a recipe. Dough, cinnamon sugar, oil to fry right? Hungry for something sweet.

WTG DL CM's!

February
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by February » Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:36 pm

I wish they'd do this in WDW!

We were waiting in the stand by line for Test Track since we had fastpasses for Soarin' and we're almost to the loading area when this teenaged boy and girl cut the line. They didn't even say "excuse me" and their father was at the top waving them up to join the group. I was like, are you kidding me? as they nearly tripped over my wheelchair. The families around us were complaining loudly too- there was a 40 minute standby line for the ride and these kids were a little too old to use the bathroom excuse.

Finally a third teenager was at the back and the father is motioning him up. He looked at the angry people and hesitated, but he then decided to get to his group. Climbing over us all (and I do mean over me in the chair) i just looked at him and said, "You are kidding, right?" and he just ignored me.

We got to the top and I said to the CM "It's great to know that some people don't have to wait like the rest of us." He frowned and said "Yeah, I wondered what was up with that." To which I replied "One person maybe, but three? That's a bit excessive don't you think?" he sort of shrugged and directed us into a room that only had two people in it- single riders I found out after the doors closed a moment later- and sent us on thru.

We ended up boarding the ride before the cheaters- but I felt bad for the other people in the line around us. They still got stuck waiting behind the rude people. I wonder if any of them mentioned it to the CM like I did.

They should have tossed the whole family out of the line. It's it wasn't even the fastpass line, it was the regular queue.

Then there was the IDIOT who would not get OFF my husband's BACK literally in line for Nemo at the Seas- and kept trying to cut around my chair at every corner like he was going to get ahead of us. I kept thinking- he does know the ride loads continuously right and he's going to be RIGHT behind us? Some people have no respect for the personal space of other people, this guy was literally on my hubby's heels thru the whole queue. If I had it to do over, I'd have said "Would you like to go ahead since you seem to want to go through me?" and let them go!

Gah.

Bru

Two things stand like stone:
Kindness in another’s trouble.
Courage in your own.
~Adam Lindsay Gordon

"...and only fireworks will light the sky at night
for all the world can see." ~Keane

vixen101485
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by vixen101485 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:54 pm

well, I found a recipe, looks easy enuf. All the variations say to use a pastry bag to pipe out the dough because the fluted shape keeps the dough from getting hard and pasty. OK..no problem that is what ziploc baggies with a hole cut in the corner are for...lol

Tara_Lee3
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Tara_Lee3 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:19 pm

that may work, so long as you have a "star" tip to put in your baggie. A baggie with just a corner cut off will give you round churros not unlike breadsticks... Which, I think is exactly what they said to avoid. If you don't have a tip I'd check out your local craft store in the cake decorating isle. :o:

"How much are the mugs? Well the 13 large signs at eye level all say the mugs are $12.99.. so I'm gonna go with that."

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:39 pm

vixen101485 wrote:Mmmmm....churros, wonder if I could make my own, anybody got a recipe. Dough, cinnamon sugar, oil to fry right? Hungry for something sweet.

WTG DL CM's!
Why not just go buy one at WDW??

hehehehehe