I Pity Custodial

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Syndrome
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

I Pity Custodial

Post by Syndrome » Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:16 pm

Was at Typhoon Lagoon last week and needed to use the potty. Tried the ones near the shark reef...first stall loaded with a big ol' dump on top of wadded TP, second stall a lovely mix of blood and more TP, third contains another huge dump (maybe TL was hosting the Great American Dump Off that weekend) and fourth was full of pee, which was actually the lesser of the evils. As I left, I saw two custodial CMs heading in. God, I pity them

Then I'm exiting the wave pool and see a guy heading in with wife and two kids. He does a huge, disgusting hock and spits the giant loogie right into the pool. I was so glad I was on the way out. Some jerk (maybe the same one) left a big wad next to one of the drinking fountains too.

Personally I think that custodial should get combat pay for dealing with the bodily leavings of SGs. What is so hard about flushing a freakin' toilet or biting back the spit?

"If you are a dee, please don't marry a dee, 'cause then your kids will be dee dee dee." ....Carlos Mencia

"It's the difference between champagne and carbonated pee!" ....Homer Simpson

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nice work, pal

darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: I Pity Custodial

Post by darph nader » Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:30 pm

You forget Syndrome,these people are on 'vacation'. They don't have the 'time' to mess with piddly little details like that. :(
Hell,if it wasn't for these folks,we wouldn't have a place to waste our time on the computer. ;)

Cranbiz
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Cranbiz » Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:32 am

You want a SG to flush. Next you will want the wand removed from Epcot............. Oh wait, that's been done already. :p:

You could not pay me enough to be in custodial. They really do need combat pay.

No longer the Wearer of Purple Pants

No longer a General in the Bolivian Army!

"The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company."

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:31 am

Combat pay is right. Or at the least, hazard pay.

That, though, is why Disney keeps all their pools at 2.0 the normal chlorine levels.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

Cranbiz
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Cranbiz » Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:10 am

We don't swim in your toilet, please don't pee in our pool! :D:

No longer the Wearer of Purple Pants

No longer a General in the Bolivian Army!

"The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company."

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:01 am

Cranbiz wrote:We don't swim in your toilet, please don't pee in our pool! :D:
Yes, but try telling that to the SG's who don't mind ruining it for the other 99.99999% of our other guests. :mad:

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Post by Zazu » Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:51 am

Big Wallaby wrote:Combat pay is right. Or at the least, hazard pay.

That, though, is why Disney keeps all their pools at 2.0 the normal chlorine levels.
Actually, the real explanation for Disney overtreating the pools is covered in two words: Duck poop.

Plus most use bromine rather than chlorine.

Zazu

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:58 am

Zazu wrote:Actually, the real explanation for Disney overtreating the pools is covered in two words: Duck poop.
Sure, that makes sense. But then, when you add people who think the pool is their urinal, it's nice to know they already have that covered.

PrinceOfSka
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by PrinceOfSka » Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:56 pm

wait are you telling me the pools on property already have heaters and i don't have to do it myself?

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:30 pm

PrinceOfSka wrote:wait are you telling me the pools on property already have heaters and i don't have to do it myself?
Maybe that explains why the water at the beach down the hill is warm and salty. Of course, it could be the sea turtles.

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.