Busted at the DL HM!

This is a general discussion. If your topic doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here.
ThunderCat
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Busted at the DL HM!

Post by ThunderCat » Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:21 am

Last Sunday some teens tried to steal a little wicker suitcase from the attic in the DL HM. It so happened that some Micechatters were there and one of them got video.

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showpost ... stcount=60

darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: Busted at the DL HM!

Post by darph nader » Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:37 am

How F-IN STOOPID can you get.No wonder this country/world is in such deep shit! :eek:

Alyssa3467
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Alyssa3467 » Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:07 am

The person who made the post you linked to is someone my friends and I would rather avoid, for various reasons... :notallthe

mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by mechurchlady » Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:01 am

If someone granted me the power to secretly get into Disneyland and then steal something without being caught then what would I take?

That would be a good thread, lol.
I would steal Fritz from Tiki Room or a hippo from Jungle Cruise.

As for the poster and that site, I moderate a site and had a girl crying over flaming remarks against her at that site. I wonder why that is one of the few Disney sites I do not belong to, The video actually showed nothing really. I expected to see dudes stealing stuff then slammed up against a wall by park security. yawn.

darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by darph nader » Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:02 am

Alyssa3467 wrote:The person who made the post you linked to is someone my friends and I would rather avoid, for various reasons... :notallthe
Sorry the link didn't come up,but I understand. ;)

BirdMom
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by BirdMom » Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:18 pm

Alyssa3467 wrote:The person who made the post you linked to is someone my friends and I would rather avoid, for various reasons... :notallthe
Just seeing that girl's one post along with her self-obsessed pictures and references made me think of that t-shirt that reads, "No one cares about your blog."

:twisted:

[font=Palatino Linotype]Veni, Vidi, Velcro...[/font] [font=Comic Sans MS]I came, I saw, I got stuck.[/font]

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:41 pm

Don't recognize the gal in the pic as a DCA CM. Hope she is NOT! Audie was given loud fanfare by her. LOL, Audie & loud in the same sentence. :D: How apropos. Too too funny. ]

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by mechurchlady » Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:32 pm

I checked out her My space site and any further comments is flaming, lol.
http://www.micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34160

That has a picture of the boys and two disney security. That bald head looks familiar lol.

ThunderCat
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by ThunderCat » Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:30 pm

For the record, the link was posted at another Disney website.

I don't know the girl, nor do I think I really want to, judging by her posts and pics.

Alyssa3467
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Alyssa3467 » Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:19 am

Main Streeter wrote: Don't recognize the gal in the pic as a DCA CM. Hope she is NOT! Audie was given loud fanfare by her. LOL, Audie & loud in the same sentence. :D: How apropos. Too too funny. ]

She's not a Cast Member at all, although she went to that Tower of Terror audition, and is going to the face character auditions this Saturday.

One thing that sticks out in my mind from my last (as in most recent, and also hopefully final) trip to the Resort with her was when we were standing in line for Mansion. She made a remark (and not in hushed tones) about being able to "hear the elevator" from where we were, and I was kinda rolling my eyes and thinking to myself "Way to go... ruin the magic for those around you... Not everyone knows it's an elevator!" She was nitpicking all the attractions we went on and stuff all day. There were times I just wanted to run backstage and hide. Unfortunately, I couldn't, because I had a non-Cast Member who was dependent on me for a ride home. :(