Cookie woes

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
TheMightyGerbil
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Cookie woes

Post by TheMightyGerbil » Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:40 pm

[font=Times New Roman]Daaamn! I've been a castmember for almost 6 years and I only JUST NOW find this site? :eek: Anyhoo I work at that Nestle-pushing Junior Chef program for kids on Main St. Now what can happen when you puts children and vast amounts of cookie ingredients in a small confined area? It ain't rocket science, folks. I've had flour poured down my shirt, raw egg sprayed over me, cookie dough shplopped across my shoes, mass amounts of flour flung into my face..yeah, you get the idea. But then there was this horribly ill behaved kid not too long ago..

Five years old by my guess. In the course of our 20 minute show he did the following...things:

Stole and ate cookie dough - using his slobbery lollipop as an eating utensil.

Hit the other kids with the flour ladles.

Tried to hit us when we took the ladles away from him.

Threw eggs on the floor and danced in the gooey, shattered remains.

Grabbed the basket of chocolate chip cups, poured some on the floor and proceeded to eat them off the floor WITH HIS FACE.

Ran around in circles screaming shrilly at the top of his lungs.

Ran over to where a couple characters (Poppins and Burt) were greeting kids -there he jumped into photos, tried to swipe Poppins' parasol, pulled on Burt and screamed some more.

Poured the salt out on the counter.

Grabbed a smaller boy by the arms and dragged him around for no apparent reason.

Randomly slapped another kid in the face.

Tore up a sheet of wax paper.

Meanwhile his parents were off talking to CM's at the pin carts..that's right, they did nothing to rein him in. Ah, but the cookie gods smiled upon us today! The kid ran across the porch (again) near the end of the show and tried to jump the guard rope. TRIED being the key word here. His foot caught the rope and he did a spectacular head-over-toes flip onto the concrete.

Cosmic justice, anyone?? :rolleyes:[/font]

"A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand." :D:

Radar
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Re: Cookie woes

Post by Radar » Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:54 pm

It is kids like this that make my job of elementary school teacher such joy!! At least you only had to deal with him for 20 or so minutes. Could you imagine what destruction could occur in a full school day. :eek:

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Post by BRWombat » Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:13 am

TheMightyGerbil wrote:[font=Times New Roman]... Meanwhile his parents were off talking to CM's at the pin carts..that's right, they did nothing to rein him in. Ah, but the cookie gods smiled upon us today! The kid ran across the porch (again) near the end of the show and tried to jump the guard rope. TRIED being the key word here. His foot caught the rope and he did a spectacular head-over-toes flip onto the concrete.

Cosmic justice, anyone?? :rolleyes:[/font]
YIKES! What a terror. A small quibble, though -- that's only partially justice. Full justice would have the parents hitting the concrete. :twisted:

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter

SoarWhoreCoCo
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by SoarWhoreCoCo » Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:21 pm

JC! I would have threatened to put him in the oven..Im sure the other parents would have been more than happy to have helped!

We had a kid the other night just before the last Spectro in Frontierland
I had told him and his brother to stop running. Now those of you at MK know that it is very dark back by splash even before the parade gets there. Well once again the Gods of Punishment struck. He came running full force over the Splash bridge and was instantly clotheslined by the parade rope and sent flying then flat on his back....(again life needed sound effects at this moment)...and I hate to say it but inside I said yes, had that happy giggle tickle in my tummy But pulled myself together and very somberly ask if he was okay...then walk away to laugh my butt off (he was okay and I was truly concerned...But if you had seen it happen the way it did, you'd have given him a "I do my own stunts" T-Shirt)

:horseappl Hey guys!... now I know why they call it Nugget Way!
:supercat: Super Size my Love Nuggets
:poke: One of the most feared of all weapons..."Poo On A Stick"
:beaker:MEEP!:beaker:

leftcoaster
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by leftcoaster » Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:14 am

SoarWhoreCoCo wrote:We had a kid the other night just before the last Spectro in Frontierland I had told him and his brother to stop running. Now those of you at MK know that it is very dark back by splash even before the parade gets there. Well once again the Gods of Punishment struck. He came running full force over the Splash bridge and was instantly clotheslined by the parade rope and sent flying then flat on his back....(again life needed sound effects at this moment)...and I hate to say it but inside I said yes, had that happy giggle tickle in my tummy But pulled myself together and very somberly ask if he was okay...then walk away to laugh my butt off (he was okay and I was truly concerned...But if you had seen it happen the way it did, you'd have given him a "I do my own stunts" T-Shirt)
Did the rope "twang" as it released his neck from itself and snapped back into position ? :D:

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:12 am

leftcoaster wrote:Did the rope "twang" as it released his neck from itself and snapped back into position ? :D:

OMG!! You are now thinking like a real CM. We've really damaged you haven't we leftcoaster? ]

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

leftcoaster
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by leftcoaster » Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:12 am

Main Streeter wrote:
OMG!! You are now thinking like a real CM. We've really damaged you haven't we leftcoaster? ]

ROFLMAO!

I can just see it now...on my CM application: Have you ever been, or are you a current member of, http://www.stupidguesttricks.com ? Yes/No