Ghost Stories

This is a general discussion. If your topic doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here.
photographer5000
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Ghost Stories

Post by photographer5000 » Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:02 pm

I know this is a site for ranting about guests, but being a huge collection of cast members i thought i would pose this to you all. I have decided to compile a book of disneyland ghost stories. My inspiration is my own attraction, the Haunted Mansion. So i you have a ghost story please feel free to post it.
Thanks!

SoarWhoreCoCo
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Re: Ghost Stories

Post by SoarWhoreCoCo » Fri Dec 16, 2005 11:07 pm

photographer5000 wrote:I know this is a site for ranting about guests, but being a huge collection of cast members i thought i would pose this to you all. I have decided to compile a book of disneyland ghost stories. My inspiration is my own attraction, the Haunted Mansion. So i you have a ghost story please feel free to post it.
Thanks!
Well be sure to include a section about GEORGE our ghost at Pirates at WDW. I would not want to see him upset about not being included, God knows all of us who have worked there know not to joke about him or bad things happen to you or the ride. I joked about him once and as a seasoned jungle skipper found myself tripping backward over the middle cushions knocking myself out and having a cruise unconciuos around the jungle. George gave me my 10 minute time out, I never disrespcted George after that. :grim:

:horseappl Hey guys!... now I know why they call it Nugget Way!
:supercat: Super Size my Love Nuggets
:poke: One of the most feared of all weapons..."Poo On A Stick"
:beaker:MEEP!:beaker:

SRT_GB
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by SRT_GB » Sat Dec 17, 2005 1:34 am

There's a full 7-page thread under the Disneyland Resort forum called "Ghosts" devoted to this topic. You can use the search tool to find it.

:towmater:
A precision instrument of speed and aromatics

Disneyland Stores June 2000-September 2004
Disneyland Hotel Stores November 2004-December 2005

GMC
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by GMC » Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:48 pm

Some good stories there are indeed, sadly i still have no first hand stories to tell myself. Except cigatte smoke at the train station when i kow for a fact, no one was smoking... i determined it to be Walt Himself.

Gimme some soft serve!