Bonny's WDW Birthday Blitz!

This is a general discussion. If your topic doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here.
Mommytomjm
In our Memory
In our Memory

Bonny's WDW Birthday Blitz!

Post by Mommytomjm » Mon Dec 12, 2005 12:50 pm

Hi All!!

Well, it's that time! My 36th birthday is December 14th... for those who don't know, my birthday has a really bad history, so hoping htat this year is going to be much better!

First of all I got an awsome surprise, one of my bestest friends is going to be at WDW that same week, so we have 4 days planned together! Here is our schedule, if you are in our neck of the woods, feel free to give us a buzz and say hi!

15th (Thu) MK/VMCP (my gift from Lisa!!!! Thank you!!!)

16th (Fri) Epcot/Candlelight Processional at 6:45 (lunch at Garden Grill with our holiday coupon. MJ loves Chip and Dale, hope this is a hit)

17th (Sat) AK, possibly DtD for a visit to Santa or Resort hopping to see decorations

18th (Sun) MGM (MJ has been begging to see Beast... so as a surprise for her [once you become a parent it is all about your kids, even on your bday! LOL] a special guy set it up for her to get to meet Beast that day, how cool is that?)

I am super excited about this weekend and hope that I'll get to see many of my WDW family during this time! I'll take notes for a trip report but probably won't get to write it until well after we are moved (Jan 21) and MJ's bday (Feb 6)

Bonny June, Andrew and Adorable, Adopted, Sweetie Marjorie June Mailani!!!
MJ's Spot

Simba1
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Re: Bonny's WDW Birthday Blitz!

Post by Simba1 » Thu Dec 15, 2005 2:20 pm

Happy belated Birthday, Bonny!! :cake:
Hope you're having fun at the MK today :bouncemic

:locomotiv

Scott45
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Re: Bonny's WDW Birthday Blitz!

Post by Scott45 » Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:16 pm

So how was it?

:rolleyes:

Scott45
Hi, can you explain why you're behind that yellow tape that says "Do not cross" and what you're doing standing on my hand?