A big thanks and a lot of love!!

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
minky
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

A big thanks and a lot of love!!

Post by minky » Tue May 24, 2005 8:07 pm

I was reading the boards and had to register just to say thanks SO MUCH to all of you. I love WDW, we go all the time and I truly feel it is the most magical place on Earth and I know you guys dont hear it enough, it is the CMs that make it all happen and all worth it. I would not go if it wasnt for the services that YOU provide. From housekeeping to snack carts to hotel desk to servers to the all important ride operators smiling all day long no matter what (and I have seen what you have to go through) The CMs at Haunted Mansion or Tower of Terror staying in character all day and putting up with all the BS. All of the characters at the parks that are so alive and into it, and make a little kid (or big kids) dreams come true. The sheer amount of people that you have to put up with, even if they were all friendly would be a daunting task, but a great deal of them are angry and frustrated and want to take it out on someone, and you get stuck dealing with it and you do it and do it well. There is no comparison, Disney Cast Members are the greatest hands down!
Thanks for keeping the magic and Walts dream alive
Minky