Is this yours?

All other Theme Park Employees post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Theme Park discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
DPRSSDNKY
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Is this yours?

Post by DPRSSDNKY » Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:14 am

I just remember this story after I typed my reply about Chicago and Six Flags Great America! (But I'm from Chicago...thread) Anyway, my cousin worked for the SFGA a few years back and she was behind the Batman ride (the overhead one were your legs swing down) and she was giving her friend a hug because he had just passed his test to be a ride operator for Batman. So the next thing they know, there is a loud THUD! next to them and when they turn around, there is a leg on the ground which barely missed hitting them. They take the leg up to the exit platform, hold it up and yell "DOES THIS BELONG TO ANYONE?" Sure enough there is a woman getting off the ride who has one good leg and my cousin's friend is holding her prostectic.

You think Disneyland is expensive? Six Flags will cost you an arm or a leg!

For the last time, yes the birds are real...

If all the world's a stage, I want a better agent...

:eeyore: Where's Eeyore movie?

DLRFantasmic!Dan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: Is this yours?

Post by DLRFantasmic!Dan » Mon May 02, 2005 11:24 am

Hats fly off all the time on the Astro Orbitor at DL, so I pick it up and go find the owner. Long time ago, when I used to work at Supreme Scream at Knotts, shows always seem to fly off and land right PLOP in the center, barly missing me!!

Attractions:
Rocket Scientist at "HISTA"/ Astro Orbitor,
Space Ranger at Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters

Fantasmic!
The POD
RDCT Fireworks
From June 28, 2003 To October 4, 2006 - Once A DL CM, Always A DL CM!

DPRSSDNKY
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by DPRSSDNKY » Tue May 03, 2005 3:50 am

Ever have a leg come with the shoe?

For the last time, yes the birds are real...

If all the world's a stage, I want a better agent...

:eeyore: Where's Eeyore movie?

DLRFantasmic!Dan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by DLRFantasmic!Dan » Tue May 03, 2005 10:50 am

Nope, that would be just scary!! LOL

Attractions:
Rocket Scientist at "HISTA"/ Astro Orbitor,
Space Ranger at Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters

Fantasmic!
The POD
RDCT Fireworks
From June 28, 2003 To October 4, 2006 - Once A DL CM, Always A DL CM!

kimpossible33
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by kimpossible33 » Tue May 10, 2005 9:44 pm

I'm pretty embarrassed about this, but I was at DCA and was about to get on the Maliboomer when I started to remove a hearing aid (so that I could put on the OTS restraint) but then dropped it, and it fell under the seats. So I just kind of told the CM that I dropped it and couldn't spot it, but I could probably get it after the ride was done. It took about 5 minutes to find it (it's about an inch long, teeny little black thing), but the CM was very helpful, even though I kept everyone in line waiting.

I'm not a stupid guest. Hell, I knew I should remove the darn thing before I went on. I'm just clumsy. :rolleyes:

Um... whose baby is this? :stork:

CujoSR
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by CujoSR » Tue May 10, 2005 10:01 pm

DPRSSDNKY wrote:I just remember this story after I typed my reply about Chicago and Six Flags Great America! (But I'm from Chicago...thread) Anyway, my cousin worked for the SFGA a few years back and she was behind the Batman ride (the overhead one were your legs swing down) and she was giving her friend a hug because he had just passed his test to be a ride operator for Batman. So the next thing they know, there is a loud THUD! next to them and when they turn around, there is a leg on the ground which barely missed hitting them. They take the leg up to the exit platform, hold it up and yell "DOES THIS BELONG TO ANYONE?" Sure enough there is a woman getting off the ride who has one good leg and my cousin's friend is holding her prostectic.

You think Disneyland is expensive? Six Flags will cost you an arm or a leg!
How did I miss this one?! God you just made my day!

"A little swordplay, now and then, keeps my mind off sheep!"

"You're messing with my Zen thing, man."

"Dreams are as portals,
flat visions of misty places,
fragments bound below my surface,
but I can write dreams,
they flow from me,
inscribed but now unbound,
I touch them,
and they are real,
and they are real."

GMC
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by GMC » Tue May 31, 2005 5:24 am

i wonder what the proper course of action is for that at DL, i can kinda see it now

"GMC, why did you hit the ride stop."

"Well I was watching the monitors, and then there was a leg in the track, I hit the RS, and went for the E, but then decided that since it was only part of a person, not a whole person that it shouldn't get full "SH!* PERSON ON THE TRACK" treat ment. Can I have a sticker?"

"..."

Gimme some soft serve!

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Tue May 31, 2005 5:06 pm

GMC wrote:"Well I was watching the monitors, and then there was a leg in the track, I hit the RS, and went for the E, but then decided that since it was only part of a person, not a whole person that it shouldn't get full "SH!* PERSON ON THE TRACK" treat ment. Can I have a sticker?"
"..."

Oh those DL stickers. :rolleyes: Had forgotten abt them. Hasn't Attractions moved on up to the Gold coin reward game? 100 Gold Disney coins & you have an Apple IPod, or so "they" promise. I need 70 more.

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

saidthekat
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by saidthekat » Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:11 am

GMC wrote:i wonder what the proper course of action is for that at DL, i can kinda see it now

"GMC, why did you hit the ride stop."

"Well I was watching the monitors, and then there was a leg in the track, I hit the RS, and went for the E, but then decided that since it was only part of a person, not a whole person that it shouldn't get full "SH!* PERSON ON THE TRACK" treat ment. Can I have a sticker?"

"..."
"Can i have a sticker?" is MY line!

[font=Lucida Console]"...on our right hand side is the cottage where snow white lives with the seven dwarves... and behind it are the woods where hunters shot bambi's mother, and she died..."[/font]

[font=Lucida Console]"Attention in and around the Tinkerbell: Boat will be powered up immediately in forward mode. Please stand clear."[/font]

[font=Lucida Console]"i'm going pee-pee! i'm going pee-pee!"[/font]

SilverStyle
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by SilverStyle » Wed Jun 01, 2005 2:58 pm

Same thing at tower, someone lost their cell phone on the ride. If they lost it and couldnt find it in the cab. Most likely its in the pit in millions of pieces.