The Disco Yeti Song

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
kerbear135
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Re: The Disco Yeti Song

Post by kerbear135 » Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:04 pm

I would also like to point out that when we visited the 2nd week of May, the scrim was gone and the Yeti was back in Disco mode...so whatever they did behind that scrim, it didn't work...

knitster
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by knitster » Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:17 pm

kerbear135 wrote:I would also like to point out that when we visited the 2nd week of May, the scrim was gone and the Yeti was back in Disco mode...so whatever they did behind that scrim, it didn't work...
Yep, we were there the second week of May, also, and the Yeti was in full swing Disco Fever.

[font="Century Gothic"]amanda wife to kevin mom to caedmon 10, presley 5, and hendrix 1[/font]

Shorty82
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by Shorty82 » Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:58 pm

kerbear135 wrote:I would also like to point out that when we visited the 2nd week of May, the scrim was gone and the Yeti was back in Disco mode...so whatever they did behind that scrim, it didn't work...
They weren't doing repair work behind the scrim. They were researching possible solutions to get the yeti moving again.

Around here, however, we don’t look backwards for very long.

We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious…
and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.

-Walt Disney
:wwwd:
Keep moving forward

kerbear135
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by kerbear135 » Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:07 pm

Shorty82 wrote:They weren't doing repair work behind the scrim. They were researching possible solutions to get the yeti moving again.
I hope they figured something out then...cause Disco Yeti's current state makes Disney look bad, seeing at it's a relatively new ride and hasn't worked right for the majority of it's lifespan.

drcorey
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by drcorey » Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:18 pm

They will get it.
err, sooner or yeti...

Corey