The Disco Yeti Song

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Shorty82
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Re: The Disco Yeti Song

Post by Shorty82 » Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:52 am

5th Dimension wrote:Some people are saying they are working on the yeti, and there are tarps around him. What say you Disco Yeti? Or is anything you say "under wraps" for the time being ;)
As I said earlier in this thread the yeti is covered in a scrim while Engineering researches possible solutions to get it working again.

Around here, however, we don’t look backwards for very long.

We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious…
and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.

-Walt Disney
:wwwd:
Keep moving forward

Nobleman
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Nobleman » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:37 am

Shorty82 wrote:As I said earlier in this thread the yeti is covered in a scrim while Engineering researches possible solutions to get it working again.
I heard the yeti's movement left a big crack in the foundation of EE, and when the engineers went to inspect it one of them was sucked into a vortex which the black hole uncovered. The engineer was never heard from again until about 3:15 when he suddenly appeared behind a cone at test track.

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:29 am

Was he drunk?

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

anynamewilldo
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by anynamewilldo » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:41 am

Nobleman wrote:I wonder if they know this one at JellyRolls.
DD3 just jumped becaused I laughed SO hard when I read this quote!

Y'all have no idea how much I needed SGT today - I am sitting here phone in hand literally waiting for the hospital to call and say my dear friend has passed away... I have been stressed to the max these past four days. Who knew that a little SGT would provide me with a little humor as I wait!

WWWD
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by WWWD » Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:44 am

So sorry, my prayers for you and your friend.

DragonFox98
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by DragonFox98 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:02 pm

anynamewilldo wrote:DD3 just jumped becaused I laughed SO hard when I read this quote!

Y'all have no idea how much I needed SGT today - I am sitting here phone in hand literally waiting for the hospital to call and say my dear friend has passed away... I have been stressed to the max these past four days. Who knew that a little SGT would provide me with a little humor as I wait!
I am so sorry about your friend, but am glad that you are able to find a little relief here. *hugs*

anynamewilldo
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by anynamewilldo » Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:44 pm

DragonFox98 wrote:I am so sorry about your friend, but am glad that you are able to find a little relief here. *hugs*
Thank you both - she passed away very peacefully so I know she is in a better place!

DS8 LOVES EE - I showed him the Disco Yeti song (and now video) and he loves it. He sings it all the time (although his lyrics are much more humorous!) - WE <3 DISCO YETI :)

turkeyham
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by turkeyham » Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:25 pm

Sorry to hear about you friend passing away. :(

WWWD
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by WWWD » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:12 pm

It appears that even the yeti has lost interest in his situation. He hasn't posted anything in a while.

kerbear135
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by kerbear135 » Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:58 pm

Disco Yeti- I wore the t-shirt I got from your website on our latest visit to DAK back in May. I had the whole loading crew of EE commenting how much they lvoed my shirt and how awesome it was :D: ...I referred them to your website.