CM Thank-you cards

This is a general discussion. If your topic doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here.
ktulu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: ktululand
Department: Custodial
Position: Janitor

Re: CM Thank-you cards

Post by ktulu » Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:28 pm

Big Wallaby wrote:I'm going to have to call Carlos and see if I can get a day of driving the bus at FtW. You are welcome to come along. We'll have fun.

Whaddaya say we get a big group together to do an SGT ToT pic? We'll at least need enough to fill the front row.
Okay, who is flying me down for this? Can a CM sign me in? I can fly in the morning and leave the next morning, if Randy doesn't mind I can camp on his lot.

"People can drink coke and pepsi, but they can't pee in the street."

mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by mechurchlady » Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:01 pm

ktulu wrote:Okay, who is flying me down for this? Can a CM sign me in? I can fly in the morning and leave the next morning, if Randy doesn't mind I can camp on his lot.
Same here and I will need babysitter for Mom. It would be a nice birthday present, no mom or dishes, lol

Randy B
In our Memory
In our Memory

Post by Randy B » Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:12 pm

mechurchlady wrote:Same here and I will need babysitter for Mom. It would be a nice birthday present, no mom or dishes, lol
I know that these are joke responses, but I am not opposed to having guests for a night or two. I don't break the rules and I don't pay for any additional fees. So if I have more than two adults on the site the guests must pay the "extra adult" fee. But since the last time I checked, that fee was $2 per night per extra adult up to 10 adults it don't really break the bank. :D: But I have had friends come in for a few days in the middle of a vacation in the past, which is why I still carry a spare tent.

Randy