Be a SG, and you get Rewarded!!!!!

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
DLRFantasmic!Dan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: Be a SG, and you get Rewarded!!!!!

Post by DLRFantasmic!Dan » Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:58 pm

That type of situation just disgusts me. Not all children are innocent as angels like their parents assume. I'd say, there should been witnesses.

Attractions:
Rocket Scientist at "HISTA"/ Astro Orbitor,
Space Ranger at Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters

Fantasmic!
The POD
RDCT Fireworks
From June 28, 2003 To October 4, 2006 - Once A DL CM, Always A DL CM!

little skunk
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by little skunk » Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:31 pm

One time when I was at the 1900 Park Fare, this little boy went up to Suzy mouse and he hit her on the nose kinda hard. Also when Suzy was at a table seeing a family, this boy (this boy was not part of their family) kept jumping in their photos. He also kept hitting Suzy on her back. He was not punching her, he was basically jumping up and slapping her on the back kinda hard.

I think this boy would have kept on hitting Suzy and I think he would have followed her from table to table, if one of the adults who was with this boy had not pulled him away. Later Suzy did come to this boy's table to see the boy and his family.

Now if I would have been Suzy mouse, I think I would have skipped that boy's table and as soon as he started hitting me I would have walked away and told a manager that I am not going to put up with this.

Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Post by Zazu » Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:26 pm

Sarah Magdalene wrote:Donald Duck just recently had gotten punched by two children during Safari Breakfast at AK. ...

After much argument between the parents and the management, the guilty family was given their entire meal free, fast pass for Kilimanjaro, and got to be in the Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade as honored guests.
If I had witnessed this level of chickenshittidy by a manager I'd slap him with a harassment complaint for "creating a hostile work environment"!

Zazu

LittleDollClaudia
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by LittleDollClaudia » Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:28 pm

Let me get this straight.

As usual, rotten parents who are raising rotten children think that their little Dick or Jane is such an angel that they walk around with blinders on and excuse this abhorrent behavior.

It gets me so peeved that these jackholes receive rewards for acting terrible.

What makes it worse it that this is not an isolated incident. I read and see all the time about people knowingly in the wrong getting their asses kissed by Disney. It's a dreadful thing.

And it's not gonna get better any time soon.

:mad:

^^ Hey, that's me! ^^

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:53 pm

LittleDollClaudia wrote:And it's not gonna get better any time soon.
That's what makes it so sad. It's too bad The Hulk isn't one of Disney's characters. Can you imagine Pooh going green and playing some catch up on an SG parent that sorely needs it? I can. :twisted:

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

felinefan
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by felinefan » Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:12 pm

Kicking Donald in the eggs? I thought it was Daisy that had eggs. Oh, I know, I know, j/k.... :D:

Yeah, I think there should be kind of a reality show, photographing guests who behave rudely, like World's Wildest Videos, and then sticking them with the bill later. Like this: Mr. and Mrs. Jones and their little monsters, Dick and Jane, go to DLR/WDW /other Disney park, and at some point Dick acts like his name :twisted: and attacks, with help from Jane and approval or ignorance from mommy and daddy, a character/throws a tantrum over not being able to go on a ride/whatever, and they get comped. Camera crews step out of the shadows--they'd been on video all along but didn't know it--and make like they're recording the event of the Joneses getting comped. Typical egomaniacs, the Joneses bask in the glow of their newfound celebrity--until they exit the park. A costumed CM says, "Mr. and Mrs. Jones, would you follow me, please? The Grand Poohbah of Disney would like to meet you. This way, please." When they get to the office, they get the boom lowered on them. "You have to pay for the comp, and either teach your children manners or you're not coming back, and your kids are going to end up in foster care, etc." Following would be a detailed explanation of what happens when a character is attacked, why the CMs need to be respected, you get the idea. After a thorough verbal thrashing, the Joneses, badly shaken, are finally allowed to leave. When they get to the car, Daddy turns to Dick and Jane and tells them, "Why the @#$%&*? did you hit that character/ throw that tantrum/whatever? You ruined our vacation, and we are NEVER coming here again!"

We can dream, right? :D:

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Post by BRWombat » Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:30 am

felinefan wrote:...When they get to the office, they get the boom lowered on them. "You have to pay for the comp, and either teach your children manners or you're not coming back, and your kids are going to end up in foster care, etc." ...
Brilliant. Or maybe, "Hope you enjoyed the freebies, because this is the last time you'll set foot in a Disney park. Ever."

Oh, yeah, one more thing: "Have a magical day!" :D:

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter

drcorey
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by drcorey » Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:30 am

I have started saying Ahso really loud when people cut me off in lines and other stuff, and I try to make it sound like don knotts did in that disney movie so it's sort of sounds like asho. and when people think they hear what they heard, I bow politly and say ahso again. so they are not sure what they heard. Disney did say it was my laughing place.

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:13 pm

drcorey wrote:I have started saying Ahso really loud when people cut me off in lines and other stuff, and I try to make it sound like don knotts did in that disney movie so it's sort of sounds like asho. and when people think they hear what they heard, I bow politly and say ahso again. so they are not sure what they heard. Disney did say it was my laughing place.
Course you do run the risk of meeting someone that speaks the language!

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

Elena (aka: Bubble Lady)
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Elena (aka: Bubble Lady) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:53 pm

BRWombat wrote:Brilliant. Or maybe, "Hope you enjoyed the freebies, because this is the last time you'll set foot in a Disney park. Ever."

Oh, yeah, one more thing: "Have a magical day!" :D:
[font="Palatino Linotype"]i would have loved to respond to this :cheerldr: , but i can't stop laughing...and i fell off my chair :hysteria: [/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype]YOU AIN'T NEVER HAD A FRIEND LIKE ME! [/font] :genie2::bubble::iguana: