Be a SG, and you get Rewarded!!!!!

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: Be a SG, and you get Rewarded!!!!!

Post by Big Wallaby » Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:16 pm

You do have the right, but Disney is big on talking Cast Members out of it. If it ever happens to me, I will press charges, because I don't want them doing it to someone else. I want to extend their vacation by 30 days, but they're going to have a new CM named Bubba. Oh, and Bubba's gonna think they're his wife.

turkeyham
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by turkeyham » Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:41 pm

A little bit off the subject, I think the SG should end up on the show I survived a Japanese Game Show. I think they would do quite well. Also another tv show that my brother got my parents hooked on is Wipeout. I can see the SG doing that show as well.

On the news a few nights ago they had a news story on those kids who are dumb enough to crawl into the arcade game where you take the claw and pick up an item and drop it to win. The firedepartment came out and got the kid out. Of course the parents got fined and were not allowed to come back to the arcade. Know if we could get a large enough square for SG inside, we could have some fun with that. :cool:

Ms. Matterhorn
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Ms. Matterhorn » Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:51 pm

turkeyham wrote:
On the news a few nights ago they had a news story on those kids who are dumb enough to crawl into the arcade game where you take the claw and pick up an item and drop it to win. The firedepartment came out and got the kid out. Of course the parents got fined and were not allowed to come back to the arcade. Know if we could get a large enough square for SG inside, we could have some fun with that. :cool:
This little guy who crawled into the claw machine was only three years old! Probably not the same one that TH is talking about. This one got rewarded! http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... stead.html

"Excuse me, are those ducks real?"
"Yes, sir, but the water is fake."

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Post by BRWombat » Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:36 am

Big Wallaby wrote:You do have the right, but Disney is big on talking Cast Members out of it. If it ever happens to me, I will press charges, because I don't want them doing it to someone else. I want to extend their vacation by 30 days, but they're going to have a new CM named Bubba. Oh, and Bubba's gonna think they're his wife.
CM = "cell mate"??? :D:

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter

joanna71985
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by joanna71985 » Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:12 pm

I know this hasn't been updated in awhile. But I needed to post. During my last week on my CP, I had not one SG...but two! I was with JoJo and Goliath, and then Handy Manny. The same thing happened both times. What happened was when JoJo and Goliath changed with Handy Manny, people who got cut off complained (for those who don't know how it works: the characters switch right there in the spot, with exception of Handy Manny). I had made several announcements that JoJo and Goliath would be leaving in __ minutes. Well, it didn't matter. Both parties still complained anyway. I know the first party went to GR about it (it was announced over the Entertainment radios). Not sure about the second party. What really stunk was that I didn't have any problems all summer, but then my third-to-last day I had 2 problems. :(

[font="Comic Sans MS"]
I will be your guide for this magical journey into the movies. It's the perfect job for me, because I love movies! Is everybody ready? Great, because it's showtime. Ready when you are, CB!
[/font]