Dear Fellow And Lady Cast Members :)

This is a general discussion. If your topic doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here.
lady ulrike
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: Dear Fellow And Lady Cast Members :)

Post by lady ulrike » Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:13 am

Polar33 wrote:
I for one will not miss the Star Dinerz concept at all. Disney shot themselves in the foot back when they rolled out Star Dinerz. I will always miss the days of Dole whip soft serve, and potato and pasta bars.
I'm with you on this. Of course since I work at the back of the park, what I miss most is actually having good food at the Eat Ticket.

leftcoaster
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by leftcoaster » Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:56 am

Polar33 wrote:Actually, the company taking over the DL Cast Cafeterias, is Sodexho. And whatever you do, don't cross-search "Sodexho" and "Food Poisoning" on Google...and if you do...don't say I didn't warn you.
Our cafeteria is run by Sodexho. All I can say is get friendly with the grill cook, and make sure you order something hot off the grill.

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:59 pm

Polar33 wrote: miss the days of Dole whip soft serve, and potato and pasta bars.

I'm sure as hell going to miss my contractually guaranteed free rest period beverages. :mad:
OMG Polar, ODV won't get their drinks on code 90s? :eek: I never thought this would change. :mad: DLR SCREWS UP again. Just when the heat hits! :twisted: Those Dole whips, potato, & pasta bars got me through many days. Some days these were the only reasons to go on. Sucks!!

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

felinefan
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by felinefan » Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:46 pm

iF YOU WANT REALLY BAD FOOD, EAT ANYWHERE AT kNOTT'S. nONE OF THE EATERIES ON OR OFF STAGE CAN PASS A HEALTH DEPT. CHECK TO SAVE THEIR LIVES.

CBeilby
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by CBeilby » Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:21 pm

Ah yes. I remember Lakeside Terrace Salmonella strips.