Disneyworld trip/Stupidguesttricks.com merch

This is a general discussion. If your topic doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here.
BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Product idea

Post by BRWombat » Mon Dec 06, 2004 3:50 pm

I'd like to see either a SGT pin, or even better, a personalized SGT oval name badge. I'd really enjoy wearing that in the parks!

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter

Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Post by Zazu » Mon Dec 06, 2004 10:20 pm

I'd like an SGT pin, but only if it were just the initials. There's only so much I'm willing to wear on stage while I'm still employed. Hmm, maybe an SGT bottle strap, too....

Zazu

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by BRWombat » Thu Dec 09, 2004 11:55 am

Zazu wrote:I'd like an SGT pin, but only if it were just the initials. There's only so much I'm willing to wear on stage while I'm still employed. Hmm, maybe an SGT bottle strap, too....
Good idea, Zazu. A simple, relatively small pin with "SGT" and nothing else. It'd be a great way for those "in the know" to spot each other.

So where do I get one?! :)

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by BRWombat » Fri Dec 10, 2004 10:53 am

The button works for me -- I just ordered! :D Look for it when I'm at WDW in March.

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter

lady ulrike
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by lady ulrike » Sun Dec 12, 2004 11:17 am

Well, I didn't get the hat. It said 1-5 days on the website and yesterday was the 5th day from when they e-mailed me saying it was sent. :cry: So, I don't know how you'll identify me, my boyfriend might get one of the Stitch Santa hats and he's tall (an inch or two over 6 foot) so that might narrow it down a bit. We'll be spending lots of time at Rockin' Roller Coaster and Tower of Terror (we could easily spend a day going back and forth between the two.)

Anyway, so I leave tomorrow and I get back next Monday, hope to run across some of you. If anyone wants to meet, PM me, I'll check my messages tomorrow morning.

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by BRWombat » Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:26 am

Woohoo! Just got my button in the mail.

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter

lady ulrike
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by lady ulrike » Wed Dec 22, 2004 10:47 am

Wow, really?? I still haven't received my hat and it's like a whole week after the latest the website claimed I'd get my hat, I really should go to the website and complain, but I just wanna rest when I'm not at work this week, it's too stressful.