Yay! I just quit!

This is a general discussion. If your topic doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here.
Jessica Rabbit
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Yay! I just quit!

Post by Jessica Rabbit » Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:30 am

That's right boys and girls, I am now an ex-cast member *happy dace* Now I actually have time for school. I do have to say that I hate the stores scheg. dept. they have caused us alot of pain. And now I shall list one or two things about them that made me quit:

1) When ever I go yp to the scheg dept. they ignore me and refuse to help me because they are to busy talk to each other. So one day I had my cell with me and I love to be a smart ass when given a chance, so I called them on the cell. Of couse they pick up the phone and say sweetly there little intro. Which I followed with a can you turn around ive been standing her for 20 min because your two busy talk to *name left out* about stuff that has nothing to do with your job. :twisted:

2) they dont care what happened to you, and dont care what time you are saposta work if one of them doesnt like you, you're screwed.

Come on now, who really doesn't secretly hope that tink will smash into the matterhorn?

BirdMom
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by BirdMom » Sat Nov 06, 2004 12:23 am

Well, congratulations Jessica. I think this is the only place I have ever worked where people congratulate you when you quit. Wherever you go, enjoy yourself and remember - there's politics everywhere - it's only at Disney that they smile when they stab you in the back :wink:

bluepearl
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by bluepearl » Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:19 pm

Hey Jessica! Congratulations! :lol:

I was in Stores, too, and I quit in June. I never called Scheduling to complain about anything and was always nice when I talked to them, yet they were always rude to me. The Scheduling manager was someone I wasn't fond of, either.

But I quit because I got screwed over by several people and it was time for me to move on (I had already finished school and was looking to move to another part of the company). Ugh... it all leaves a bad taste in my mouth and I'm still angry about it. I cannot get over how I alone I felt at that moment and what I wish I had said before I left. *sigh* Oh well.

I miss WDW and DLP. When are we going back?