Disneyworld trip/Stupidguesttricks.com merch

This is a general discussion. If your topic doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here.
lady ulrike
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Disneyworld trip/Stupidguesttricks.com merch

Post by lady ulrike » Sun Nov 28, 2004 8:53 am

Ok, I guess this is the place to post this. In two weeks (well from tomorrow anyway) I'll be heading out to Disneyworld. Now, I was thinking that it might be nice if those of you working at the park were able to identify me so then you'd know you would have one group that you could vent at, briefly. (Heck, I'll be busy having fun, it's my vacation ya know. :) ) So in order to accomplish that, I was thinking about buying a stupidguesttricks.com hat (cause if I got a T-shirt, I'd have to wear it everyday and that'd be gross) but my dilemma is that they have two kinds basic baseball hat and a trucker hat (which I'd never heard of but looks like a baseball hat, but with a mesh back) and I'd prefer the baseball hat, but they're out. Does anyone know (Cujo or Polar probably) if they'll get more? Cause it says discontinued/out of stock. If you think they'll get more, I'll probably wait like a week and then order the other one if there's still no baseball cap, they seem to ship out pretty quickly.

Anyway, so all of you out at Disney World. Look for me, I'll be wearing the hat, I'll be sure to wear it everyday and all the time (Except when on a coaster or something :) ) If you see me, just holler out my name. The last part is pronounced basically like the name of Heath Ledger's character in A Knight's Tale, or for Metallica fans, like the last name of the drummer. You just have to add the sound from the beginning of the word about (just the a, it's a schwa sound, I think, but noone knows what that is, I don't even for sure and I tutored for years) I thought you could just shout hey lady, but I may not respond and someone else might get pissed off, some guests are just so sensitive. :)

CujoSR
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by CujoSR » Sun Nov 28, 2004 2:36 pm

It looks like it is just out of stock for the time being. I cannot tell you when it will be availiable if at all. Sorry but it's somthing we just have no control over.

"A little swordplay, now and then, keeps my mind off sheep!"

"You're messing with my Zen thing, man."

"Dreams are as portals,
flat visions of misty places,
fragments bound below my surface,
but I can write dreams,
they flow from me,
inscribed but now unbound,
I touch them,
and they are real,
and they are real."

lady ulrike
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by lady ulrike » Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:54 am

Ok, well hopefully it's in by Thurs and if not, I'll just get the other hat. I want to make sure I get it before I leave. Thank you for the info. :)

dannydp
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by dannydp » Tue Nov 30, 2004 11:33 am

"Nov 19, 2004 @ 10:20 AM
The Baseball Caps are being discontinued. They will be off shops completely by next week. "

Unfortunatly looks like they'll no longer be selling that type of hat.

lady ulrike
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by lady ulrike » Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:19 pm

Cool, thanks Polar, I'll check it out in a couple of days and see what changes are done. :) Then everyone at Disney World can look out for me and either say hi, or run screaming. :)

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Post by BRWombat » Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:48 am

Count me as another one who would like a baseball-style hat for my upcoming trip to Mouseworld.

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter

dannydp
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by dannydp » Wed Dec 01, 2004 3:16 pm

Polar33 wrote:It took longer than I had planned, but the new hat is now set up.

Click here to go directly to the new hat.

I'll be setting up some more items as time allows, so keep checking back.
Looks good.

Sometimes there system can be such a pain can't it? :)

IndyBob
Regular Guest
Regular Guest
Location: Former Attractions East & West: Indy, Mansion, Splash and my fav SPACE!!; and again Mansion &

Post by IndyBob » Wed Dec 01, 2004 3:36 pm

They are HOT!!!

On PLOA till March, waiting out my time to return as a Space Ranger (Space, not Buzz)

lady ulrike
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by lady ulrike » Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:11 pm

That's a nice one, thank you very much. Unfortunately I don't have money til tomorrow, so I'll order it then. :) Now, all of you at Disney World will be able to identify me.

lady ulrike
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by lady ulrike » Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:13 pm

All right, I did it, I ordered the hat. Now all of you at Disney World can find me and react how you will. :) I promise to try really hard and not do anything stupid (I don't think I did on the last two trips, although I did at Universal out there, but that's another story altogether)