The Worst of the Worst SG's

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
mickeyjohn
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Re: The Worst of the Worst SG's

Post by mickeyjohn » Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:34 am

It is hard to comprehend the nerve of some people. There is nothing funny about the passing of some one who was so yung. There is also nothing funny about the pain and suffering that such a loss can leave on his family and friends. The fact some one would laugh at that sickins me. It is a shame that something can't be done to those guests who would laugh and joke about that.

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:08 am

BW, my words won't ease or help, but I am so very proud of you! Am thrilled I can call you my friend.

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Post by BRWombat » Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:55 am

God bless you, BW. I'm not sure how you're still able to make such magic for others after the human cesspool you've been exposed to, but bless you for doing so.

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter

ktulu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: ktululand
Department: Custodial
Position: Janitor

Post by ktulu » Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:19 pm

You know why you continue to do it. No giving up!

"People can drink coke and pepsi, but they can't pee in the street."

Belgarion42
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Belgarion42 » Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:29 pm

Big Wallaby wrote:She finally got on the Monorail, and as the doors closed, she smiled at me. A smile that did not seem to hold any of the fear she had just been feeling.
Main Streeter wrote:BW, my words won't ease or help, but I am so very proud of you! Am thrilled I can call you my friend.
As MS said, I'm so proud of you! I'm deeply sorry you've had to endure what you have, and at the same time I'm touched and impressed by how you were able to speak to this girl and help her in such a compassionate way.

joanna71985
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by joanna71985 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:56 am

Main Streeter wrote:BW, my words won't ease or help, but I am so very proud of you! Am thrilled I can call you my friend.
Belgarion42 wrote:As MS said, I'm so proud of you! I'm deeply sorry you've had to endure what you have, and at the same time I'm touched and impressed by how you were able to speak to this girl and help her in such a compassionate way.
I agree. Although I'm sure it was hard, it was so touching how you took care of that little girl. :)

[font="Comic Sans MS"]
I will be your guide for this magical journey into the movies. It's the perfect job for me, because I love movies! Is everybody ready? Great, because it's showtime. Ready when you are, CB!
[/font]

DragonFox98
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by DragonFox98 » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:52 am

BW, I know we have never met, but I want you to know I feel for you. I cannot imagine what it felt like to talk to the little girl or to consider leaving your beloved position. Please hang in there; I'm sure, in time, the SGs will give way to those who are caring but say nothing.

Please know my thoughts are with you and the other monorail pilots. You are a strong group of people deserving of our love and support.

Hope to see you soon,
Melanie

SatisfiedGuest
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by SatisfiedGuest » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:44 pm

I have a very serious question for any WDW Cast Member and specifically for Big Wallaby, whose responses I have come to deeply enjoy and more recently to respect, in light of recent events at WDW.
I have 'lurked' for years; when I post (rarely) it is to defend the tireless efforts of Cast Members whom, for my family and me, are the reason we return to WDW at least once a year. I don't think I've ever been an SG, and my daughter and I read this regularly to make sure we never become SGs.
In fact, and here's something I encourage all guests to do in some fashion, we have made a habit of making our last stop in any park Guest Relations, where we thank whomever the Cast Member on duty is for another wonderful day in the parks. It's kind of nice to see them smile, because my guess is they've been dealing with one cranky person after another at that time of night. We do it without fail; sometimes we've waited over a half-hour on busy days. But it's worth it because Cast Members make it worth our trip every time.
Ok, my question.
Dear Cast Members,
On our last trip to WDW my daughter and I had another one of those perfect days. We drove down specifically just to open and close the Magic Kingdom this past July 4 and had possibly the most magical day of all our trips to the MK. We left the TTC approximately 1:30 A.M. and had no idea what had happened until we arrived back at her college dorm on July 6.
We have done what little we could to support the fund and offer our condolences.
But I have one very serious question and I promise to abide by whatever Cast Members think would be best. Last year I managed to collect all 12 monorail pins from e-Bay. I would like to wear just the red pin on our next trip to WDW as a sign of sorrow, remorse, solidarity and quiet support for both the memory of Austin Wuennenberg and the steadfast dedication of every Cast Member I have ever had the pleasure to have met.
Would that be appropriate?
I'm sorry it took a long time to get to my question. I felt the background information was essential.
I look forward to what Cast members have to share regarding my question.
Sincerely,
a most Satisfied Guest

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:34 pm

SatisfiedGuest wrote:I would like to wear just the red pin on our next trip to WDW as a sign of sorrow, remorse, solidarity and quiet support for both the memory of Austin Wuennenberg and the steadfast dedication of every Cast Member I have ever had the pleasure to have met.
Would that be appropriate?
Use the purple, and I'll make you a memorial ribbon as we wore to go with it. PM Incoming.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

SatisfiedGuest
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by SatisfiedGuest » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:51 am

Big Wallaby wrote:Use the purple, and I'll make you a memorial ribbon as we wore to go with it. PM Incoming.
I have replied via lengthy PM.
I just wanted to publicly say thank you. Honestly, I cannot find the words to convey my gratitude.

Maybe this will do for now:

“Around here, however, we don’t look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things…and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.” - Walt Disney