First post, Smashed toes, Stupid Woman!

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Randy B
In our Memory
In our Memory

Re: First post, Smashed toes, Stupid Woman!

Post by Randy B » Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:29 am

Big Wallaby wrote:Hear, hear!
What do you think. Best time from 192 to the toll plaza down World Drive? And the SGs who are lost will add a bit of obstacle course excitement. Should we warn the bus drivers other than Cran? We won't have to warn Cran because he'll be one of the racers, right?

And BW, wheelchairs only, not Safari trucks. But after the race is over you could always use one of the engines to upgrade the trucks. You could set a new land/speed record for the fast part of the tour. :D:

Randy

Kwahati
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by Kwahati » Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:32 am

They've gone plaid! :D:

Yo, it's one universal law but two sides to every story
Three strikes and you be in for life, manditory
Four MC's murdered in the last four years
I ain't tryin to be the fifth one, the millenium is here.
- Mos Def Mathematics

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:45 am

Randy B wrote:And BW, wheelchairs only, not Safari trucks.
Dang it. Wait... the way those trucks are governed, the wheelchairs would probably win.

I am having visions now from Home Improvement, with the race on Tool Time between Tim and Bob Villa.
Kwahati wrote:They've gone plaid! :D:
:hysteria:

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:22 pm

Or the movie "Death race 2000" Extra points for the young(sg's), because they can run faster!!

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by darph nader » Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:46 pm

GRUMPY PIRATE wrote:Or the movie "Death race 2000" Extra points for the young(sg's), because they can run faster!!
LOVE that movie. :cool:

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:49 pm

Especially the "hand" gernade, and a very young stallone!

Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Post by Zazu » Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:51 pm

Randy B wrote:Suddenly I predict the first annual SGT wheelchair race. Chairs with the front wheels 20' out front, a huge nitro-burning engine, chrome pipes extending up behind the seat (throwing flame), and a drag chute. Oh, and Darph's chair has enough cup holders on the arm rests to hold more than one 6-pack. :D:
Congratulations. You've just described as accurately as a photograph the chairs of the rooting section of every wheelchair basketball team I've ever seen.

Zazu

jlowejd5
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by jlowejd5 » Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:14 am

BRWombat wrote:
Forgive me for being lawyerly, but since I'm dispensing legal advice in a public forum, I need to protect myself with a disclaimer: The above is offered free of charge and is worth about that much. I am only licensed to practice in Texas and certain Federal trial and appellate courts and agencies, am not certified in any specialty area of law beyond patent law and may or may not know what I'm talking about here. And even if I did, that doesn't mean it applies to you in your particular situation or location. Follow this advice at your own risk!
As a fellow barrister (and only a bare-ass-ter after a couple of drinks), that made me giggle.

The wife and I were in Cosmic Ray's last December, and shooting through the restaurant was an old guy in an ECV pulling along his older wife in a regular wheelchair. She's hanging onto the back of his seat for dear life, and he's got it floored. I had a tray full of chicken fingers, so the wife grabs my camera and gets one grainy shot just as they slam through the doors to the outside.

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:27 am

jlowejd5 wrote:As a fellow barrister (and only a bare-ass-ter after a couple of drinks), that made me giggle.

The wife and I were in Cosmic Ray's last December, and shooting through the restaurant was an old guy in an ECV pulling along his older wife in a regular wheelchair. She's hanging onto the back of his seat for dear life, and he's got it floored. I had a tray full of chicken fingers, so the wife grabs my camera and gets one grainy shot just as they slam through the doors to the outside.

You have to post it!!! Come on!!!! Its the Holidays!!!

Kwahati
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by Kwahati » Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:39 am

GRUMPY PIRATE wrote:You have to post it!!! Come on!!!! Its the Holidays!!!
Oh! An SGT! Thank you so much! It's just what I wanted! :D:

Yo, it's one universal law but two sides to every story
Three strikes and you be in for life, manditory
Four MC's murdered in the last four years
I ain't tryin to be the fifth one, the millenium is here.
- Mos Def Mathematics