First post, Smashed toes, Stupid Woman!

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
GeminiAngel
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Re: First post, Smashed toes, Stupid Woman!

Post by GeminiAngel » Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:01 am

I think a nice big smack in the back of her head would have been in order. :twisted:

Princess Susi
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Princess Susi » Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:09 am

Yeah a REALLY BIG SMACK on the head! :twisted:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Hugging a Beluga is swell!

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:12 am

I'm still for cow tipping.

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Post by BRWombat » Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:35 am

SRT_GB wrote:VERY easy, if they're the same or similar ECVs that I dealt with for 4 years. It's usually black and sticks out about 2 inches from either the left or right side of the little box on top of the steering column. It looks similar to a big headphones or speaker plug. To remove it, simply yank it out. And if the SG has the attached wrist coil around his or her wrist while driving it, well, that's an added bonus if you yank the key.
Frankly, if that happened to me, she'd better hope that she didn't have the wrist strap attached, because with me it'd be a quick 3-step motion: (1) grab key (2) yank (3) chuck it as hard as I could into the darkness. :mad: :mad: :mad:

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:00 pm

On behalf of the Marsupial Welcoming Committee, Welcome to SGT from :wombat: and :wallaby: . Enjoy your time here, and don't eat the yellow snow.
hobie16 wrote:How easy is it to turn one of those things over? Kinda like cow tipping maybe?
That was my first thought. I wouldn't think that very often about someone in an ECV, but taking out my toes, she'd be messing with my livelihood. Further, if she got a kid with the thing, that would be reason to go ballistic and not just knock her from the ECV, but then to drag her to the nearest security person. Of course, from what you describe, that may prove to be difficult. But, of course, you making the effort to drag her there would bring them to you instead.

As far as taking the key, I think all you would have to do is grab at the tag, and the key would come almost unimpeded, as it's just a 1/4" audio plug.

The more I think about it, the more I wish you had got Security involved...

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

crystal_crtr
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by crystal_crtr » Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:12 pm

Those are great ideas on how to deal with those people. Earlier this year I had pull my daughter very quickly from the path of those things charging. I had to do this several times. They are glad that I was able to get her out of the way because if they had hurt her than my maternal instincts really would have kicked in. :strolrev:

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium]You can dream, create, design and build the most wonderful place in the world, but it requires people to make the dream a reality. Walt Disney[/font]

Eeyore Tattoo
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Eeyore Tattoo » Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:12 pm

Big Wallaby wrote:On behalf of the Marsupial Welcoming Committee, Welcome to SGT from :wombat: and :wallaby: . Enjoy your time here, and don't eat the yellow snow.
Thanks for the Welcome!
I have had fun reading all the posts!
I will say Howdy to you if I see ya in December! Drive Friendly :eek:
Deb

leftcoaster
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by leftcoaster » Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:20 pm

If you can't whip it out fast enough, maybe try to bend it or bend it after you take it out.

But I do like chucking it far far away from the biatch. :twisted:

Alyssa3467
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Alyssa3467 » Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:05 pm

Rob562 wrote:So speaking hypothetically..... As a pedestrian near an ECV, just how difficult would it be to reach over, turn the key off and remove it in one swift motion? ;)

If I'd have been there, I would have really been tempted to grab the key and strand her, left to deal with the smooshed-toes Guests standing there, from whom she can't run (drive) away from anymore. If I was REALLY evil I'd toss it in the castle waterway :twisted: , but perhaps just turn it into Lost & Found....

-Rob
lady ulrike wrote:Well I'm not sure about WDW, but here at Disneyland, we got new ECVs and the key is really a key now. I think you even have to turn it like the ignition in a car, so it's a little more difficult to take out now.
I was rather disappointed when I saw how the keys on the current generation of ECVs were because of the scenario Rob presented and the added difficulty in pulling something like that off. :rolleyes:

mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by mechurchlady » Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:23 am

I would have done a Zazu on her. Popcorn and soda down her back.