MY SG Experiences

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Re: MY SG Experiences

Post by mechurchlady » Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:19 am

9:35 am and you are on break, wow does your boss know about you?

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:05 pm

mechurchlady wrote:wow does your boss know about you?
Well, you know, when you're just that good...

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

ectomstr
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by ectomstr » Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:46 am

hehe thanks for the welcome guys. though i won't just be at rainforest for long. trying to get setup to be a dishwasher with disney (darn teeth and their...badness) and actually got offered the cinderella's castle one....i can never get that name right.

Syndrome
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Syndrome » Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:11 am

Big Wallaby wrote:They have one person (I use the term loosely when speaking of lawyers with no marsupial tendancies) who was in a commercial recently who I call "Forehead" because his forehead is so uncomfortably large, he looks like a cartoon character.
OMG, I know exactly who you are talking about! The first time I saw this freaky-deaky dude I said to Mr. Syndrome, "He can play The Brow if they ever remake Dick Tracy."

But the lawyer-shark commercials aren't limited to Orlando. We had several in Chicago, and the one who was on most was dubbed "Suzy Scrotom" by Mr. S (can't remeber her real name).

You gotta love the Appliance Direct commercials tho'. They brainwashed us so badly that we bought our washer and dryer there.

"If you are a dee, please don't marry a dee, 'cause then your kids will be dee dee dee." ....Carlos Mencia

"It's the difference between champagne and carbonated pee!" ....Homer Simpson

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nice work, pal

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Post by BRWombat » Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:51 pm

Syndrome wrote:OMG, I know exactly who you are talking about! The first time I saw this freaky-deaky dude I said to Mr. Syndrome, "He can play The Brow if they ever remake Dick Tracy."...
I have yet to see a lawyer commercial that does not make me embarrassed for my profession.

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter

Cranbiz
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Cranbiz » Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:09 pm

I bought from Appliance Direct before I saw the commercials. The deal I got on a washer, dryer, fridge, stove and microwave was just too good to pass up (about half of anywhere else). I'm thinking if I had seen the commercials before, I might not have bought there. They ARE SO annoying.

No longer the Wearer of Purple Pants

No longer a General in the Bolivian Army!

"The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company."

leftcoaster
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by leftcoaster » Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:47 am

Cranbiz wrote:I bought from Appliance Direct before I saw the commercials. The deal I got on a washer, dryer, fridge, stove and microwave was just too good to pass up (about half of anywhere else). I'm thinking if I had seen the commercials before, I might not have bought there. They ARE SO annoying.
You do realize that there are people on "board X" that have actually brought a VCR with them, or others have used their video camera, to TAPE the "Disney park highlight channel" as well as the AD commercials.

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Post by BRWombat » Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:36 am

leftcoaster wrote:You do realize that there are people on "board X" that have actually brought a VCR with them, or others have used their video camera, to TAPE the "Disney park highlight channel" as well as the AD commercials.
Cool!!!! I mean, er... how lame. :o:

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter

Cranbiz
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Cranbiz » Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:38 am

leftcoaster wrote:You do realize that there are people on "board X" that have actually brought a VCR with them, or others have used their video camera, to TAPE the "Disney park highlight channel" as well as the AD commercials.

If the high point of your Disney vacation is the taping of the park highlight channel and the Appliance Direct commercial, I feel really really sorry for you. :eek:

No longer the Wearer of Purple Pants

No longer a General in the Bolivian Army!

"The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company."

Bochocho
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by Bochocho » Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:23 am

Cranbiz wrote:If the high point of your Disney vacation is the taping of the park highlight channel and the Appliance Direct commercial, I feel really really sorry for you. :eek:
OK, I have to make a confession... I was obsessed with the Family Auto Mart commercials a few years back. (I got sick and spent an entire day in bed when I stumbled across them.)
Those guys were out of their minds.

The AD commercials made me laugh at first, but they quickly lost their charm. :D: