SG or just plain Cruel

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Morticia
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Re: SG or just plain Cruel

Post by Morticia » Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:05 pm

hobie16 wrote:Vick will probably finish up what's left of his career in either the Arena or Canadian league.
Trust me, we don't want him. What a distasteful wretch. I'd like to meet him, just so I could puke on him, and I'm not the vomiting-in-public sort.

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:14 pm

susislicker wrote:As a Veterinarian friend of mine once said, "You can love your animals, just don't LOOOOOVVVE your animals..."
He must have been refering to the guy who practiced animal husbandry until he got caught at it.
Big Wallaby wrote:One day, she didn't come back, and with the fact that my mom heard what sounded like a gunshot the previous afternoon, our working theory is that someone shot her.
I lived with a girl for a while who had a pretty cool cat. One morning he didn't return and we never did find him. I found out years later that one of the neighbors who had moved recently trapped cats and squirrels in his back yard and drown them. I should have hunted him down.

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

Princess Susi
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Princess Susi » Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:00 am

hobie16 wrote:He must have been refering to the guy who practiced animal husbandry until he got caught at it.

I lived with a girl for a while who had a pretty cool cat. One morning he didn't return and we never did find him. I found out years later that one of the neighbors who had moved recently trapped cats and squirrels in his back yard and drown them. I should have hunted him down.
This disturbs me on so many levels. Why can't people just leave the little critters alone? What is wrong with these maniacs? I just don't get it. What drives people to be so cruel? I don't have that mentality so I guess I will never understand how anyone can be so sociopathic or psychotic! :mad:

I was thinking about the first post and something Randy said in an earlier post and you know, it sounds pretty feasible that this cretin who left that puppy in the car did it on purpose to either kill the dog, or was hoping someone would find it and take it of his hands. What a chicken-shit! I am so glad to hear Lucky got lucky at WDW! He will have a life fit for a Prince of a dog now! YAY Lucky! You go, dog! :dog3:
And I too am hoping that the local police did take down the license # and will prosecute! If I were in Florida, I would gladly bring my set of keys along to help everyone leave "nice" messages on the truck were it to be found again! :twisted:

"animal husbandry" LOL! :D:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Hugging a Beluga is swell!

DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR Guest
Department: Churro Inspection
Position: In Line for POTC

Post by DisneyMom » Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:04 pm

Just Wondering, the neighbor could be the culprit, but where we live here in LA county, outdoor cats(and dogs) are in danger of being eaten . Some of the visiting wildlife here includes: Coyotes, Bobcats,Mountain Lions, Bears, Hawks....no Wombats or Wallabies, unfortunately!

hhsrat
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by hhsrat » Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:42 pm

Cheshire Figment wrote:Is having bats in one's bus similar to having bats in one's belfrey?
Certainly no worse than having bats in one's ride building.

One of the best downtime messages I've ever seen paged out read

"RNR Coaster is 101 due to bats (yes, bats) in the building at 1632"

(they stayed down the rest of the day)

CBeilby
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by CBeilby » Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:46 pm

hhsrat wrote:Certainly no worse than having bats in one's ride building.

One of the best downtime messages I've ever seen paged out read

"RNR Coaster is 101 due to bats (yes, bats) in the building at 1632"

(they stayed down the rest of the day)
That's similar to what happened to Kingdom of the Dinosaurs once while I was working on it. We were Delayed Opening (radio code 105 at the time) because we had a small hawk in the building! We had to get the animal handlers from Camp Snoopy to come over with a big net to get the bird. We didn't open until almost two hours after the park.

darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by darph nader » Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:28 pm

DisneyMom wrote:Just Wondering, the neighbor could be the culprit, but where we live here in LA county, outdoor cats(and dogs) are in danger of being eaten . Some of the visiting wildlife here includes: Coyotes, Bobcats,Mountain Lions, Bears, Hawks....no Wombats or Wallabies, unfortunately!
Same thing happened here a few years ago. Some guy moves down here from Oregon(I think),buys a place out in the sticks,2wks later the coyotes got his cat. :(
This 'clown' had the stones to try and sue the county because no-one told him about the danger to his cat.
"You bought a house in the middle of B/F NOWHERE you dipstick". :eek:

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:59 pm

DisneyMom wrote:Just Wondering, the neighbor could be the culprit, but where we live here in LA county, outdoor cats(and dogs) are in danger of being eaten .
My brother-in-law in Scottsdale has a three pound weiner dog. One morning she ran a bobcat off in the back yard.
darph nader wrote:...2wks later the coyotes got his cat. :( This 'clown' had the stones to try and sue the county because no-one told him about the danger to his cat.
He probably expected them to vacumn up all the messies and nasties in the woods too.

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR Guest
Department: Churro Inspection
Position: In Line for POTC

Post by DisneyMom » Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:06 am

hobie16 wrote:My brother-in-law in Scottsdale has a three pound weiner dog. One morning she ran a bobcat off in the back yard.

That sounds like a mighty tough weiner dog! :D: The bobcat that visits us seems to be (mostly) stalking the yummy rabbits around here , but there have been a few feline and canine casualties over the years. Oh, and our neighbor found a snake curled up next to a potted plant in her upstairs living room. :eek:

mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by mechurchlady » Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:49 am

On my trip I got to see a SWT as she was a waitress and nt good at it.

I and mom were at the second table. On the right was the plate glass window and a view of the canal. The left was the entrance and behind me was four doors that were shut.

A pigeon is in the room so the waitress freaks out and chases it. Plate glass to a pigeon is the same as an opening, fly through the glass. Finally I got up while leaving my shoes behind, damned flip flops. I calmly walk to the far end of the room and slowly walk to a table in the middle of the room where the pigeon ended up. She opened two doors up, one on each side. I waddled along and the pigeon got to the door. I shooshed it and the waitress was not near the doors. I closed them and then sat down to barbecued ribs, giggling.

Pigeon was fine but when we left she was a bit embarassed and did not want the boss to know about the pigeon. Small tip as I needed a second glass of tea and poor service.

I cannot understand how anyone can freak out over a little birdie.