Be Our Guest will serve beer and wine...

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: Be Our Guest will serve beer and wine...

Post by Big Wallaby » Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:13 am

I am getting ready to find and blend the best beer of Florida with the best of Oregon. Since Ore-Ida was taken, I am going to go with something like Floregon. If anyone has any ideas, I was thinking of using Rogue from Portland.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Post by Zazu » Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:58 pm

Big Wallaby wrote:I am getting ready to find and blend the best beer of Florida with the best of Oregon. Since Ore-Ida was taken, I am going to go with something like Floregon. If anyone has any ideas, I was thinking of using Rogue from Portland.
See if you can get Henry Weinhard's out of Portland. It was my favorite when I lived far enough west to get it.

Zazu

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:28 pm

Zazu wrote:See if you can get Henry Weinhard's out of Portland. It was my favorite when I lived far enough west to get it.
Their root beer is great!

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:30 pm

Widmer makes my favorite root beer, but I have only ever had it once, and that was because a Widmer executive was at that birthday party and knew how to get it. But yes, Weinhard is very, very good as well.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:09 am

Costco did carry Henry's root beer but haven't seen it in years. :(

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

Tinker Bell
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Tinker Bell » Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:42 pm

Late for this party as usual. I like wine, I love beer. Alcohol is awesome, especially after a day where every Brazilian insists on ignoring where the line is. However let me just say how much I damn hate this stupid idea. Hate is not even the word for it. Have any of you been on a Sunday afternoon at Epcot while Food and Wine is going on? OMG the amount of stupid drunks screaming and badgering anyone is mind blowing. Attending characters there requires force and hard, hard work. I hate Epcot for the alcohol. They step on you, spill their drinks on you, and act like complete fools. Yet there is nothing that can be done about it. Try finding a security person in that mess! It's the park I least recommend to family members or anyone for that matter. Parents have a couple of drinks and the tone changes. Sober they can't keep it together! Can you imagine now that they know they can buy a bottle of wine? Yuck!

felinefan
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by felinefan » Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:40 pm

They should pass out T-shirts that say "Instant Jerk--Just Add Alcohol."