SG-ish Reactions

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
goofy1978
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Re: SG-ish Reactions

Post by goofy1978 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:24 am

ladytremaine wrote:IMHO, the grand marnier slushie is the second best alcoholic drink at epcot. the first has to be the cucumber margarita at cava del tequila in the mexico pavilion. theyre expensive, but theyre amazing. my second fave margarita is definitely the passionfruit. tastes like the passionfruit/orange juice at the polynesian. i dont even bother getting the margaritas in the kiosk on street level anymore.
Might have to try that one out. Sounds good. We haven't gone into Mexico the last few trips, so I guess we'll make an exception next time. :)

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Post by BRWombat » Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:59 pm

avengador1 wrote:
WEDFan wrote:We were there in September. How about you?
I spoke to my wife about this and it turns out it actually was in 1990 near the end of July.
...And to round things out, Mrs. Wombat & I were there for our honeymoon in December 1990!

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter

delsdad
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here
Park: Canadas Top
Department: Concert Hall!
Position: Making Lights Move!

Post by delsdad » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:51 pm

BRWombat wrote:...And to round things out, Mrs. Wombat & I were there for our honeymoon in December 1990!
We were seriously considering it for our honeymoon in 1991, but DW was hesitant, and we opted to go scuba diving in Bonaire instead. At the time we took the cheaper option. These day wdw is the cheap option!

Darksin
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Darksin » Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:45 am

ladytremaine wrote:IMHO, the grand marnier slushie is the second best alcoholic drink at epcot. the first has to be the cucumber margarita at cava del tequila in the mexico pavilion.
I LOVE that Slushie!
However, My favorite has to be the Lemonade Sake in Japan's sake bar. I Love, LOVE that stuff. They sell bottles of it too ;)

However at Food and Wine my complete favorite it the "Happy Lychee" at China, I could drink a gallon of those things they go down so smooth!

[font="Arial Narrow"]~*Crazy Girls have all the Fun*~[/font]
Theme Park News and Tales of Crazy-The Blog!

WEDFan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by WEDFan » Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:38 am

BRWombat wrote:...And to round things out, Mrs. Wombat & I were there for our honeymoon in December 1990!
delsdad wrote:We were seriously considering it for our honeymoon in 1991, but DW was hesitant, and we opted to go scuba diving in Bonaire instead. At the time we took the cheaper option. These day wdw is the cheap option!
The reason it was a second honeymoon for us was that our anniversary was in summer, and as pale, thick-blooded northerners we would melt there in summer. (I looked for a smilie being burned to a crisp or melted by the sun, but didn't see one. If you came across one, Zasu, that could be a good addition.) :D:

So we actually went to Canada for our honeymoon, and waited a few years to do the Disney World thing -- in the fall.

delsdad
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here
Park: Canadas Top
Department: Concert Hall!
Position: Making Lights Move!

Post by delsdad » Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:00 am

Darksin wrote:I LOVE that Slushie!
However, My favorite has to be the Lemonade Sake in Japan's sake bar. I Love, LOVE that stuff. They sell bottles of it too ;)

However at Food and Wine my complete favorite it the "Happy Lychee" at China, I could drink a gallon of those things they go down so smooth!
These are being added to my list for my April trip! I knew there was a reason we are staying at the beach club !

joanna71985
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by joanna71985 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:38 pm

ladytremaine wrote:IMHO, the grand marnier slushie is the second best alcoholic drink at epcot. the first has to be the cucumber margarita at cava del tequila in the mexico pavilion. theyre expensive, but theyre amazing. my second fave margarita is definitely the passionfruit. tastes like the passionfruit/orange juice at the polynesian. i dont even bother getting the margaritas in the kiosk on street level anymore.
I love the Grand Marnier! It is really good. And now I need to try the passionfruit margarita

[font="Comic Sans MS"]
I will be your guide for this magical journey into the movies. It's the perfect job for me, because I love movies! Is everybody ready? Great, because it's showtime. Ready when you are, CB!
[/font]

Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Post by Zazu » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:20 pm

WEDFan wrote:I looked for a smilie being burned to a crisp or melted by the sun, but didn't see one.
Well, if :kaboom: isn't good enough for you, how's this?

:sunburn:

Zazu

WEDFan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by WEDFan » Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:17 pm

Zazu wrote:Well, if :kaboom: isn't good enough for you, how's this?

:sunburn:
I felt the explosion didn't realyl capture the essence of burning up in the sun, much as I like it, but the new one is perfect for that niche. Thanks!

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:51 am

But from that picture, I don't get that the smiley is burning up due to the sun. Can we get a Sun smiley? I certainly don't mind if a person doing the whole expression has to do some extra work to put the two smileys together, but we definitely need a sun.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?