What punishment works best?

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Amphigorey
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Re: What punishment works best?

Post by Amphigorey » Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:19 am

Darksin wrote:Wouldn't that be helping? I mean the sharks and bacteria gotta eat too! ;)
Besides I would think a human body would technically be considered mostly biodegradable except bones. Well I'm sure coral or other sea-type plants could plant onto them.
Well, we could always strip them naked. Power wash them, give 'em a few good lashes to get the blood flowing THEN throw them into the ocean to feed the sharks and other assorted fishes which will eat anything.

Mmm now I'm gonna have to go figure out if it really could work that way!
....should I tell you what hagfish do?

Hagfish are awesome and weird. They're not really fish; they're barely even vertebrates, since they don't have a spine. They are jawless and covered in slime, and they can produce copious amounts of even more slime at the slightest provocation. They are scavengers, and their lack of a spine allows them to tie themselves in literal knots so that they can wedge themselves into a carcass, and then dine on the body from the inside out.

DLRFantasmic!Dan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by DLRFantasmic!Dan » Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:48 am

I like the "Wipeout" idea!!!! :cool: Take the SG(s) to a punching wall and have it punch them in the family jewels for some period of time. Or place them on a huge air bag and fling them into the ocean!!

Attractions:
Rocket Scientist at "HISTA"/ Astro Orbitor,
Space Ranger at Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters

Fantasmic!
The POD
RDCT Fireworks
From June 28, 2003 To October 4, 2006 - Once A DL CM, Always A DL CM!

felinefan
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by felinefan » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:37 pm

Or you can do the Human Cannonball trick.... if you really don't want to pollute the oceans, there's always the option of shooting them into the next county, state, the mountains and deserts, or even outer space! :twisted:

Or set up a guillotine, and when the SGs come over to it and ask, "Is this thing real?" show them how it works, then invite them to create their own pictures--kind of like the stick your head into a cartoon cutout so it looks like you're somebody else, and when that blade comes down....!

Darksin
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Darksin » Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:00 pm

Amphigorey wrote: Hagfish are awesome and weird. They're not really fish; they're barely even vertebrates, since they don't have a spine. They are jawless and covered in slime, and they can produce copious amounts of even more slime at the slightest provocation. They are scavengers, and their lack of a spine allows them to tie themselves in literal knots so that they can wedge themselves into a carcass, and then dine on the body from the inside out.
See, I'm sure they need to eat too!

Well we could sling them into another state, but we'd probably get charged some kind "Importing the Stupid" tax. The down side is New Jersey is simply to far away to fling people into, they'd get lost and maybe the Jersey Devil would just eat them for us! ;)

And No, I'm not gonna run the "Strip, Wash, Lash". I won't have to, it's got a "Self Service" option where you can Do-It-Yourself for a good "getting even" factor at a small price. The other idea is someone reports a SG, then you pay a small sum of money to go and collect said SG.. then they are "Striped, Washed and Lashed".. and we create jobs in the process!

[font="Arial Narrow"]~*Crazy Girls have all the Fun*~[/font]
Theme Park News and Tales of Crazy-The Blog!

CBeilby
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by CBeilby » Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:53 am

WEDFan wrote:Instead of focusing on the punishment, make the identification more fun for other guests and CMs. I think it was George Carlin that used to do a bit about giving drivers those suction cup guns with little flags. When another driver does something stupid, you just shoot the flag at them, and once they get enough flags, the police pull them over for being too stupid to drive.
Or, on a related note...

And, in a seasonal note...

For Randy, For Bonny, For Chris...

WEDFan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by WEDFan » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:55 am

Darksin wrote:The down side is New Jersey is simply to far away to fling people into, they'd get lost and maybe the Jersey Devil would just eat them for us! ;)
Hmmm. Just flashed on two NJ jokes...

Why does NY have so many toxic chemical plants and Washington, DC have so many lawyers?

- and -

Why do people in NYC get so depressed?
Those are great. Thanks!

Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Post by Zazu » Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:36 am

We discussed this in the break room a couple of years back. Mostly silliness, but there were a few serious suggestions after we added the rule that the action had to be legal, and within the power of the Company to do.

My favorite of the options was this: Each CM, upon completion of one year of service without a point or reprimand, would be given a "Boot Card". Said card would permit the CM to have any one guest booted for life. These would be hard to come by, and even the best CM would only receive one per year, so you'd want to save them for those *extra* special guests. The revenue loss would be minimal, and the boost to cast morale spectacular.

I also like some of the ideas here, and fancy we'd have to keep some specially costumed security cast on standby to haul the special "winners" away to their just rewards. Done well, the SG might not even realize they were being given the bum's rush until they were ushered out the back door and told not to return.

Hell, the Company might actually *increase* revenue from this by selling tickets to watch to present and former cast! :D:

Zazu

turkeyham
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by turkeyham » Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:47 am

One day at lunch break a group of us food CM came across fun punishments.

Dodge Ball game: Sorry, no rubber balls, frozen water balloons.

Make the SG swim across the river to get to the raft side.

Fear Factor meal-something that would make the SG gross out. :eek:

Make SG clean up code H's all day. Sorry, no dust pan or broom for SG. :rolleyes:

Freak
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by Freak » Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:02 pm

turkeyham wrote:Fear Factor meal-something that would make the SG gross out. :eek:
Just give them a meal from Sodexo.

RIP Bud Hurlbut.

You will be missed.

Shorty82
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by Shorty82 » Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:27 pm

Freak wrote:Just give them a meal from Sodexo.
I'm pretty certain that giving them a meal from Sodexo or Aramark (WDW's cast food service) would count as cruel and unusual punishment.

Around here, however, we don’t look backwards for very long.

We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious…
and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.

-Walt Disney
:wwwd:
Keep moving forward