Overheard in the kingdom

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: Overheard in the kingdom

Post by Main Streeter » Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:51 pm

Wait! What Dels??? darph bailed? :D: ;) You'll get used to this Ep. :)

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

delsdad
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here
Park: Canadas Top
Department: Concert Hall!
Position: Making Lights Move!

Post by delsdad » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:26 pm

Main Streeter wrote:Wait! What Dels??? darph bailed? :D: ;) You'll get used to this Ep. :)
He didn't bail! I'm sure he was busy with some CRITICAL chores related to his duties at BDoSGT! :biggulp:

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:32 pm

delsdad wrote:He didn't bail! I'm sure he was busy with some CRITICAL chores
riiiiiiiight. :rolleyes: Well, I'll cut him slack. He's probably drinking to Elvis.

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:36 am

Epeyon wrote:A better way is to tell them the monorail is shut down for the night while a monorail passes overhead.
Except that we would have to do that fairly often with the Express, and many could not wrap their heads around the fact that the Resort trains on the parallel beam went to the same place.
delsdad wrote:He didn't bail! I'm sure he was busy with some CRITICAL chores related to his duties at BDoSGT! :biggulp:
Product Testing. Extremely important.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

avengador1
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by avengador1 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:36 am

Except that we would have to do that fairly often with the Express, and many could not wrap their heads around the fact that the Resort trains on the parallel beam went to the same place.
Tell me about it. :rolleyes: Yes sir/ma'am, the Resorts monorail DOES go back to the TTC/parking lot/EPCOT connection. It goes to the same exact place the Express monorail goes to. Please don't jump the security fence to cross over as it isn't neccesary. OK, suit yourself... SECURITY!, we have fence jumpers...again. ;)