Last week

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Purpura
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Last week

Post by Purpura » Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:22 pm

I was walking out from my location, and heading across the Hub, while some of the street was being repaired. Some of the street was blocked by a temporary blue wall so people wouldn't see the stuff being used on the trolley tracks and surrounding street.

I heard a guest in my hearing range say "When is the parade today?" I turned around and faced the guest, and answered that the parade would not be back until after the repairs on the street were finished, possibly sometime in March. I also noted as we were close to some of the wall, that the parade floats wouldn't fit through such a small space- between the sidewalk that was visible and the wall.

Partial Guest List for Minnie and Friends Character Breakfast Disneyland Plaza Inn :minnie: :eeyore: :hook: :pooh: :tigger: :fairymom:

I am at Rancho Del Zocalo. OLE~!

Go Wombat and VM!

Notatourist will never be forgotten...

DLRFantasmic!Dan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: Last week

Post by DLRFantasmic!Dan » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:43 am

Purpura wrote:I was walking out from my location, and heading across the Hub, while some of the street was being repaired. Some of the street was blocked by a temporary blue wall so people wouldn't see the stuff being used on the trolley tracks and surrounding street.

I heard a guest in my hearing range say "When is the parade today?" I turned around and faced the guest, and answered that the parade would not be back until after the repairs on the street were finished, possibly sometime in March. I also noted as we were close to some of the wall, that the parade floats wouldn't fit through such a small space- between the sidewalk that was visible and the wall.
Earlier this evening as I was waiting for World Of Color, a guest asked about the blue boxes and I replied that they were repaving the streets because it would be able to be done in the off season before it gets busy before Spring Break. She then told me that she was worried that someone, or something, would pop up from the boxes and scare them. I was like, "WTF!" :confused: LOL!!

Attractions:
Rocket Scientist at "HISTA"/ Astro Orbitor,
Space Ranger at Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters

Fantasmic!
The POD
RDCT Fireworks
From June 28, 2003 To October 4, 2006 - Once A DL CM, Always A DL CM!

ktulu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: ktululand
Department: Custodial
Position: Janitor

Re: Last week

Post by ktulu » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:41 am

DLRFantasmic!Dan wrote:Earlier this evening as I was waiting for World Of Color, a guest asked about the blue boxes and I replied that they were repaving the streets because it would be able to be done in the off season before it gets busy before Spring Break. She then told me that she was worried that someone, or something, would pop up from the boxes and scare them. I was like, "WTF!" :confused: LOL!!
"Is main street actually stretching?!?"

You should have told them that only happens around Halloween.

"People can drink coke and pepsi, but they can't pee in the street."