MSEP extends it WDW run

News about Theme Parks and their parent companies.
Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: MSEP extends it WDW run

Post by Main Streeter » Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:23 am

Disneyguy85 wrote:it would have been hard to present the parade.
DL could have easily taken MSEP! Guest as well as CMs would have been so thrilled & LOVED MSEP lighting up Main Street. I'm asked at least 4xs daily when & where MSEP is. We ALL miss "our" MSEP.

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

Disneyguy85
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Disneyguy85 » Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:42 am

Main Streeter wrote:DL could have easily taken MSEP! Guest as well as CMs would have been so thrilled & LOVED MSEP lighting up Main Street. I'm asked at least 4xs daily when & where MSEP is. We ALL miss "our" MSEP.
That's true. It would be awesome to see the parade finally come back to Disneyland!

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:18 am

Disneyguy85 wrote:That's true. It would be awesome to see the parade finally come back to Disneyland!
You know Disneyguy, I like you more & more. :)

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

andfar
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by andfar » Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:16 pm

I know this hasn't been commented on in a while. I have to bring it up again.

I went to WDW in September this year. I was way excited to see the MSEP. I had never seen it. I was happy that WDW extended it's time there.

As much as I enjoyed it, I also miss Spetromagic. Any idea of when or if that will come back to WDW?

darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by darph nader » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:18 pm

andfar wrote:I know this hasn't been commented on in a while. I have to bring it up again.

I went to WDW in September this year. I was way excited to see the MSEP. I had never seen it. I was happy that WDW extended it's time there.

As much as I enjoyed it, I also miss Spetromagic. Any idea of when or if that will come back to WDW?
Okay,here's the poop. Send MSEP back to the left coast,(with new batterys of course). Revamp Spectromagic and everyone will be happy. :)

Beer....The reason I get up every,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,afternoon.

Disneyguy85
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Disneyguy85 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:15 pm

darph nader wrote:Okay,here's the poop. Send MSEP back to the left coast,(with new batterys of course). Revamp Spectromagic and everyone will be happy. :)
Yay!

Goofyernmost
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Goofyernmost » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:04 pm

darph nader wrote:Okay,here's the poop. Send MSEP back to the left coast,(with new batterys of course). Revamp Spectromagic and everyone will be happy. :)
Well, not everyone. Personally I would take MSEP anytime over Spectro. They are both good but I like MSEP better.

:goofy: :goofy:

Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Post by Zazu » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:08 pm

Much as I used to love MSEP, I'm about ready to go for this deal.

MSEP is a shadow of its former self, the new music doesn't match the original sound track (which I could forgive if they re-recorded all of it to match), and the final unit is about 24 characters short of a parade.

Sorry, it's just not the same any more. Of course, neither is Elliott ....

So yeah, if you West Coasters want to do a rehab on Spectro and send it back, I'm okay with that.

And that's the really sad part of all this!

Zazu

Disneyguy85
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Disneyguy85 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:26 pm

Zazu wrote:MSEP is a shadow of its former self, the new music doesn't match the original sound track (which I could forgive if they re-recorded all of it to match)
Yes, the music has been re-done but its still the Baroque Hoedown and it sounds pretty similar to the original track. There is hardly much difference.

I am willing to bet real money that most people have no idea that its "new" music.

And are you really upset over the fact that Elliot has pupils now? :confused:

PatchOBlack
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by PatchOBlack » Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:45 pm

Disneyguy85 wrote:And are you really upset over the fact that Elliot has pupils now? :confused:
Elliot is teaching classes now? :cat1: