Official SGT ADD thread

A place to be entertained. Videos, jokes, games, and more.
Forum rules
At the old Disney Hyperion Studio, the screening room where animators would show animated scenes to Walt for his approval was small, with no ventilation or AC. Not only was it hot, but the animators were nervously awaiting Walt's reaction to their work. Thus, the room became known as the Sweatbox. Even after the Studio moved to Burbank and elegant screening rooms were offered to the staff, the moniker remained.

Now SGT has a sweatbox of our own. This is the place to find and post all entertaining topics such as video links, jokes, games, and the like. A general rule of thumb is that if the thread is meant to be informative (interesting news stories for example), or a topic for discussion (like setting up a park meet) then it should go in the Break Room, but if the intent is to entertain the masses then it's home is The Sweatbox. I'm sure there will be grey areas at times, so if you have doubt as to where a new thread should go, just use your best judgement and the SGT Staff will be glad to move it later if you guessed wrong.
delsdad
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here
Park: Canadas Top
Department: Concert Hall!
Position: Making Lights Move!

Re: Official SGT ADD thread

Post by delsdad » Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:08 pm

Zazu wrote:That site is so bad that I cannot respond in words, only comics will do.
I think that bridal website might have actually inspires Scott Adams! It was a rather timely strip.

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:23 pm

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by darph nader » Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:23 pm

WooHoo. I get to fishing tomorrow. :D: (I'm going fishing,I'm going fishing. :) )

Beer....The reason I get up every,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,afternoon.

Princess Susi
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Princess Susi » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:20 am

We are coming to WDW at the end of the month! We will be arriving at the Poly on May 3rd and we will be at WDW until the 19th of May. A nice long Disney trip with the heat and humidity is what I need right now! I would love to add a cruise to the trip like we did last year, but alas, we have to try to save SOME $$$$ to make the move to Florida next year! Then we can cruise a LOT more!

Anyway, hope to see some of you wonderful WDW CM's there. PM me with where you work and we will definitely stop by and say hi. I would LOVE to meet you after posting here at our favorite site!

And no, Ralph will NOT be wearing his nightshirt to the Parks. He only wears his nightshirt during the day at home and at night when we are on vacation.

So I will have to post a new "Ralphie in a Night Shirt" photo from this upcoming trip. I will try to get a good one with him in his newest nightshirt at the Polynesian Resort or at the Beach Club Resort. We will be at the Poly for a week, then the Beach Club for a week! I cannot wait to swim in Stormalong Bay!

I am walking more these days and it is helping me feel better. But I still have a lot of pain in my lower back and legs, and my ankles swell up now when I am on my feet too long, so I will be renting an ECV to use at times. I will walk, I have to to keep getting stronger, but on those days when we have overdone it, the ECV will help me get around.

I also need to take down time so we have scheduled our trip accordingly. We will be resting at the resort a lot and still doing everything we want to while we are there. That is why the trip is so long, it gives us the time to take things slowly.

We will also spend one day at Seaworld. Maybe I can go back and throw a kiss to my Beluga Whale buddy, the one I got to hug and kiss his whaley face last year! :monstro: (no cute whale pic...)

Anyway, I am SO excited to be coming to WDW! I cannot wait. I hope ot meet many of you there. Remember, PM me with your location and we will come by and say hi! As the trip gets closer and if you know your schedule a little more, maybe PM me that and we will be able to find you!

Zazu, we WILL find you! You can run, but you can not hide. ;) I hope we can get together with you and SWMBO for Kona breakfast! It would be great to see you and the lovely SWMBO again!
See you real soon!

Princess Susi and the handsome Ralphie-Pooh

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Hugging a Beluga is swell!

Princess Susi
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Princess Susi » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:26 am

DisneyMom wrote:Interupting Darph's Fantasy (see above) to announce that Dream Theatre and Iron Maiden will be on tour this Summer, and Hubby got Orchestra Seats
for the Glen Helen Show :rocker:
They have 3 Texas gigs scheduled, Ktulu. Join the Iron Maiden Fan Club for
Pre-Sale tickets ;)
We just got tickets to see Crosby, Stills and Nash at Red Rocks in June! I am so excited. Last time they played there, Neil Young showed up and played too. I hope he does that this year! He rocks! I love CSNY, and even seeing CSN will be great! My fave was always Neil though. "Long May you Run"!

Rock on Disney Mom! I saw the Ozzfest a few years back and I still can't hear so I would have to opt oput of Iron Maiden as well. I can just see you, all in black, sporting a nose ring, throwing the horns! :rocker: That's our Disney Mom!

Da Princess

DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR Guest
Department: Churro Inspection
Position: In Line for POTC

Post by DisneyMom » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:56 am

CSN sounds fun, Susi!!!!! Good that you and Ralphie can make it!

I won't spoil the surprise, but guys, Ralphie looks a little different lately! Looking forward to Vacation Pics! Miss you two! :)

:flybongo: NO BULL!!!!!:D:

Princess Susi
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Princess Susi » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:45 am

Yeah, Ralphie does look very different, huh? He is still cute though. I miss you too, my Disney Sister! I hope we can make it out there again this year, but two trips already to DL and our upcoming WDW trip is a lot of vacation. And a lot of $$$. Next year you can come stay with us in Florida, when we are living there and we can go to the WDW Parks and you can do some righteous pin trading. I still have to get the box mailed to you. Bad Susie. Lazy Susie.

Is there anything you want from WDW? PM me and let me know, other wise I am just gonna pick up some crazy Stitch hat and send it to you! Hehehe... :p:

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:09 pm

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

Whazzup
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Whazzup » Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:40 pm

Princess Susi wrote:We are coming to WDW at the end of the month! We will be arriving at the Poly on May 3rd and we will be at WDW until the 19th of May. A nice long Disney trip with the heat and humidity is what I need right now! I would love to add a cruise to the trip like we did last year, but alas, we have to try to save SOME $$$$ to make the move to Florida next year! Then we can cruise a LOT more!

Anyway, hope to see some of you wonderful WDW CM's there. PM me with where you work and we will definitely stop by and say hi. I would LOVE to meet you after posting here at our favorite site!

And no, Ralph will NOT be wearing his nightshirt to the Parks. He only wears his nightshirt during the day at home and at night when we are on vacation.

So I will have to post a new "Ralphie in a Night Shirt" photo from this upcoming trip. I will try to get a good one with him in his newest nightshirt at the Polynesian Resort or at the Beach Club Resort. We will be at the Poly for a week, then the Beach Club for a week! I cannot wait to swim in Stormalong Bay!

I am walking more these days and it is helping me feel better. But I still have a lot of pain in my lower back and legs, and my ankles swell up now when I am on my feet too long, so I will be renting an ECV to use at times. I will walk, I have to to keep getting stronger, but on those days when we have overdone it, the ECV will help me get around.

I also need to take down time so we have scheduled our trip accordingly. We will be resting at the resort a lot and still doing everything we want to while we are there. That is why the trip is so long, it gives us the time to take things slowly.

We will also spend one day at Seaworld. Maybe I can go back and throw a kiss to my Beluga Whale buddy, the one I got to hug and kiss his whaley face last year! :monstro: (no cute whale pic...)

Anyway, I am SO excited to be coming to WDW! I cannot wait. I hope ot meet many of you there. Remember, PM me with your location and we will come by and say hi! As the trip gets closer and if you know your schedule a little more, maybe PM me that and we will be able to find you!

Zazu, we WILL find you! You can run, but you can not hide. ;) I hope we can get together with you and SWMBO for Kona breakfast! It would be great to see you and the lovely SWMBO again!
See you real soon!

Princess Susi and the handsome Ralphie-Pooh
Hi Susi Patoozi! I just asked on another thread what your vacation dates would be, and now I know. We're also looking forward to hugs with Zazu, Shorty and BW. Maybe we can run into you and Ralphie, too. Would love to meet you in person. My sister and I are bringing two newbies with us to the parks and have a full schedule but I'm sure we could squeeze in a few minutes to share hugs with some SGTers.
Anybody else want to be found? Send me a PM or post here when you know your schedule.

Princess Susi
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Princess Susi » Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:57 am

Hey Whazzup! What's up? ;) I would LOVE to meet you. YOU are going to be there at that time as well? We have got to coordinate dates and find time to schmooze! I wanta meet you! We will keep in touch via PM as to dates and meeting up at the Parks! Yay! Can't wait! :D:

The Princess