When Disney Toilets Go Bad

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
dismomof5
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Re: When Disney Toilets Go Bad

Post by dismomof5 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:28 am

And you know those crocs flip flops do NOT cost $40 on the website, lol. I bought two pairs in their clearance section and only paid about $30 total. Or maybe it's because they are the non-Disney ones.....

Honda Enoch
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Honda Enoch » Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:31 am

dismomof5 wrote:Oh yuck. I totally agree with some women being absolute pigs
Being in the janitorial service for about 10 years I have noticed that the women's restrooms are ALWAYS nastier then the men's rooms. In the men's room you will find the un-flushed toilet and they can't hit the trash can. But in the womens room, they seem to have a big problem getting it in the toilet. I don't understand that since they have to sit down to use it, but MANY times I find 'logs' on the floor around the toilet, and then women can't seem to get their 'aunt flow' tools into the little trash cans. Anyway yes. women restrooms are the worst.

"You know me. I'm that little voice inside that tells you..."

darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by darph nader » Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:52 pm

Honda Enoch wrote:Being in the janitorial service for about 10 years I have noticed that the women's restrooms are ALWAYS nastier then the men's rooms. In the men's room you will find the un-flushed toilet and they can't hit the trash can. But in the womens room, they seem to have a big problem getting it in the toilet. I don't understand that since they have to sit down to use it, but MANY times I find 'logs' on the floor around the toilet, and then women can't seem to get their 'aunt flow' tools into the little trash cans. Anyway yes. women restrooms are the worst.
I've run across the same thing honda. :eek: I think it's kinda payback or something. :(

Beer....The reason I get up every,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,afternoon.

Syndrome
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Syndrome » Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:04 pm

dismomof5 wrote:And you know those crocs flip flops do NOT cost $40 on the website, lol. I bought two pairs in their clearance section and only paid about $30 total. Or maybe it's because they are the non-Disney ones.....
Yep, I suspect the cute little Mickey heads on them have something to do with it.

I don't know what it is with women, but at times I have literally had to look through 8 stalls to find one that was not disgusting at WDW. I sure hope they're not such pigs at home. My favorite is the ones who walk out without flushing, leaving something extremely nasty, when they know there is a line and someone will see it and know they're the culprit. No shame at all.

"If you are a dee, please don't marry a dee, 'cause then your kids will be dee dee dee." ....Carlos Mencia

"It's the difference between champagne and carbonated pee!" ....Homer Simpson

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nice work, pal

Mayonnaise
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Mayonnaise » Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:18 pm

The trouble is that the women are squeemish, so they won't sit their asses down on the toilet. The hover lovers are the culprits behind most of the disgusting shit in the ladies rooms.

SIT YOUR ASSES DOWN.

There's more bacteria on your damn TV remote than a public toilet seat.

8^|

Honda Enoch
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Honda Enoch » Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:23 am

Mayonnaise wrote:The trouble is that the women are squeemish, so they won't sit their asses down on the toilet. The hover lovers are the culprits behind most of the disgusting shit in the ladies rooms.

SIT YOUR ASSES DOWN.

There's more bacteria on your damn TV remote than a public toilet seat.

8^|
And feel free to use the paper seat covers.

"You know me. I'm that little voice inside that tells you..."

Syndrome
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Syndrome » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:02 am

I just love the ones who wrap the damn toilet seat like a mummy with toilet paper so their delicate tush doesn't it, then leave the paper there when they're done.

"If you are a dee, please don't marry a dee, 'cause then your kids will be dee dee dee." ....Carlos Mencia

"It's the difference between champagne and carbonated pee!" ....Homer Simpson

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nice work, pal

felinefan
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by felinefan » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:06 pm

As a woman who has used many public restrooms, if there are no paper seat covers, I use toilet paper to make a substitute, but regardless, I always clean up after myself and flush. And there have been times where I've had to sit on a bare seat. Yeah, we do have a thing about germs. And sometimes we have a reason to hover--someone peed all over the seat, there's no paper anything, and we really gotta go! I keep a packet of tissues in my purse wherever I go, and a few times I've had to use one or two for a purpose other than its original intention of wiping my nose.

I know what you mean about there being more germs on a cell phone or remote control than on a toilet seat--saw it on Mythbusters. But of course that's assuming the toilets are regularly and properly cleaned. I never saw them test a filthy toilet seat in that episode.

drcorey
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by drcorey » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:14 pm

felinefan wrote:As a woman who has used many public restrooms, if there are no paper seat covers, I use toilet paper to make a substitute, but regardless, I always clean up after myself and flush. And there have been times where I've had to sit on a bare seat. Yeah, we do have a thing about germs. And sometimes we have a reason to hover--someone peed all over the seat, there's no paper anything, and we really gotta go! I keep a packet of tissues in my purse wherever I go, and a few times I've had to use one or two for a purpose other than its original intention of wiping my nose.

I know what you mean about there being more germs on a cell phone or remote control than on a toilet seat--saw it on Mythbusters. But of course that's assuming the toilets are regularly and properly cleaned. I never saw them test a filthy toilet seat in that episode.
at least if you have to hover, practice to shoot it into the rim.

Corey

felinefan
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by felinefan » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:16 pm

Yeah, well, keep our anatomical differences in mind--it's a lot easier for you than it is for us ladies.