When Disney Toilets Go Bad

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
turkeyham
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: When Disney Toilets Go Bad

Post by turkeyham » Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:36 pm

Warning-I have heard that Space Mountain restrooms at Disneyland are bad. They call it "Surf's up." :eek:

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Post by BRWombat » Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:30 pm

Looking at that picture, I can almost hear Dug saying, "Hi there! There is a bad smell coming from your bag over there. Did you know that? I have an excellent sense of smell." :D:

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter

Syndrome
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Syndrome » Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:51 pm

BRWombat wrote:Looking at that picture, I can almost hear Dug saying, "Hi there! There is a bad smell coming from your bag over there. Did you know that? I have an excellent sense of smell." :D:
Okay, that made me ROFL!

"If you are a dee, please don't marry a dee, 'cause then your kids will be dee dee dee." ....Carlos Mencia

"It's the difference between champagne and carbonated pee!" ....Homer Simpson

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nice work, pal

turkeyham
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by turkeyham » Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:26 pm

You know that could be a South Park cartoon. ;) , don't let them get any ideas. :eek:

Lasolimu
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Lasolimu » Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:36 pm

turkeyham wrote:You know that could be a South Park cartoon. ;) , don't let them get any ideas. :eek:
I believe there is already an episode that is along those lines. The boys go to a water park where the water is like 97% urine and it causes major problems.

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Syndrome
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Syndrome » Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:25 pm

Lasolimu wrote:I believe there is already an episode that is along those lines. The boys go to a water park where the water is like 97% urine and it causes major problems.
Probably based on the Mickey Pool on the Disney cruise ships.

(I believe the episode was about Cartman taking swimming lessons at the community pool along with first graders who always peed as soon as they got in, making him terrified to swim through the yellow water.)

"If you are a dee, please don't marry a dee, 'cause then your kids will be dee dee dee." ....Carlos Mencia

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nice work, pal

Lasolimu
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Lasolimu » Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:53 pm

Syndrome wrote:Probably based on the Mickey Pool on the Disney cruise ships.

(I believe the episode was about Cartman taking swimming lessons at the community pool along with first graders who always peed as soon as they got in, making him terrified to swim through the yellow water.)
There was another one in the last season, right at the end.

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

dismomof5
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by dismomof5 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:13 pm

Oh yuck. I totally agree with some women being absolute pigs (used the potty at the parking garage for Soldier Field yesterday in Chicago after going to the Shedd Aquarium and Adler Planetarium...not a fun experience). Had a nasty experience in November at Pecos Bill's at WDW....forget how many stalls there are but half were out of order and the other ones were just....GROSS. I think I'll have to heed the advice of not flushing another's deposits either. So sorry you had to deal with that..although the idea of clawing at the door and screaming if it had been something more substantial kind of made me giggle (sorry). :D:

Syndrome
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Syndrome » Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:09 pm

I'm actually growing to like the Crocs flip-flops I got as a replacement at WDW, although I'm really fussy about my flip-flops and usually can't stand anything other than soft cloth between my toes. I did pick up a couple new pairs at Target today as I can't bring myself to wear the pee shoes even though they have been thoroughly scrubbed and sanitized.

As a side note, I just can't believe the shoe prices at WDW! The really sweet Guest Services person said, "Here's a $40 gift card to get new shoes." I told her, "I really don't need new ones since we're going to be heading home shortly anyway...just need to clean these really good." She insisted and I thought the amount was awfully high, but sure enough...those Crocs flip-flops were literally $40!! Well, they were actually $40.42, but the CM at the register waived the change because he was laughing at my crazy story even tho' Mr. Syndrome was trying to ply him with coins.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nice work, pal

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:56 pm

Syndrome wrote:those Crocs flip-flops were literally $40!!
Crocs has to do something to get their stock price up.

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.