CM's that got fired.

This is the place to tell us about the stupid things fellow employees can do.
Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: CM's that got fired.

Post by Big Wallaby » Mon May 14, 2007 2:32 am

Well, I just heard a fun one from my department. No pedophelia this time.

Blah blah blah buses, blah blah blah new computer system called "MiMs", blah blah blah shiny new GPS as part of the system, yadda yadda yadda.

The other day, they turned on the GPS with no warning, just to test it out and see how it was working. Four buses were not moving while assigned to drivers who were supposed to be moving. Management went to the places the signals were being sent from. Four drivers, asleep on the clock. My seniority adjusted by four.

Idiots.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by mechurchlady » Mon May 14, 2007 11:18 am

So Mickey is watching CMs after all, lol.

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Post by BRWombat » Mon May 14, 2007 2:18 pm

mechurchlady wrote:So Mickey is watching CMs after all, lol.
Whoa -- It's just like 1984. Except 23 years late. And Big Brother is a mouse. And not affiliated with the government. And... okay, never mind, it's not much like 1984 after all. :o:

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter

screnwriter
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by screnwriter » Mon May 14, 2007 3:31 pm

Hmm, I know of a few.

Two guys in the Lion King parade, axed for giving each other a hummer in the back of a float! (This means it was midday, the float was behind Main Street in front of CFA, and the Inn Between and all). They weren't caught, until they started bragging about it.

First year Eric in the Fantasmic Show, fired along with a costume girl for helping her to steal an Ariel wig after a shift. This, after he was cast to go to TOKYO (read, "six months vacation in a foreign country, and the ability to save up to 10g's when you come home), and he helps this girl try to steal a wig and loses everything.

Guy fired for picking up a guest's receipt, finding the same item in a store and 'returning' it for a refund. Security had seen the whole thing.

:rolleyes:

ktulu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: ktululand
Department: Custodial
Position: Janitor

Post by ktulu » Mon May 14, 2007 8:21 pm

BRWombat wrote:Whoa -- It's just like 1984. Except 23 years late. And Big Brother is a mouse. And not affiliated with the government. And... okay, never mind, it's not much like 1984 after all. :o:
OH YEAH, Yeah...yeah, not like it...

at all...

"People can drink coke and pepsi, but they can't pee in the street."

mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by mechurchlady » Tue May 15, 2007 12:31 am

Beware as the Big Cheese is watching you. Wombat can you give me a chart and some diagrams as I am now totally befuddled, lol.

DisneyChick7
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by DisneyChick7 » Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:16 pm

I have a couple fun ones aside from the usual attendance tardies!

1. CM fired for using profanity in a meeting...with a MAJOR client, resort managers, and executive leaders present.

2. CM fired for stealing other CMs lunches in the breakroom.

3. CM fired for um, "utilzing company resources" (a hotel room) inappropriately (with a teenage hotel guest) while on the clock.

4. CMs fired - not sure how many - for opening up what could only be described as a "hair salon" in a hotel room so other CMs can get a haircut while on the clock.

5. A manager fired for taking home a guest's wedding present since they left it at the property. Of course when they called back to say "hey, we left it there" he had some explaining to do.....

SorcererMickey
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by SorcererMickey » Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:13 am

This person didn't get fired but if ever caught could have. In between Fant! shows at WDW was our dinner break. Our Maleficent would hop in his car, drive to the closest McDonald's drive through and get dinner. Complete green make-up on.

Sparky86
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by Sparky86 » Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:08 pm

EeyoresButterfly wrote:

2.) A FT CM fell asleep in the theatre and remained that way for several shows. When he woke up, the manager was standing over him.
I use to work at KBF as an usher in Entertainment. I'd taker naps during the Mystery Lodge show...but would always wake up just as it ended.

[font=Fixedsys]I always know where I’m going…I just don’t always know how to get there. :confused:

Please don't poke the CMs:poke: ...it might provoke them :chair: :buttkick: :duh:[/font]

If you ask a dumb question, you're going to get no answer.

Sparky86
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by Sparky86 » Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:09 pm

....never got fired or caught for doing it either. :D:

[font=Fixedsys]I always know where I’m going…I just don’t always know how to get there. :confused:

Please don't poke the CMs:poke: ...it might provoke them :chair: :buttkick: :duh:[/font]

If you ask a dumb question, you're going to get no answer.