Gibson Girl Guests Creative names

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Purpura
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Gibson Girl Guests Creative names

Post by Purpura » Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:04 pm

Last night some creative male guest at the Gibson Girl used "Jack Sparrow" as his name. I was the one to call him as I was one of two running back and forth between scoopers and the guests.

Another guest had us calling her "Nana" as her real name was always mispronounced by people. She said that to me.

Has anyone else (If you're in Foods or wherever) Had a creative name used in your presence?

Partial Guest List for Minnie and Friends Character Breakfast Disneyland Plaza Inn :minnie: :eeyore: :hook: :pooh: :tigger: :fairymom:

I am at Rancho Del Zocalo. OLE~!

Go Wombat and VM!

Notatourist will never be forgotten...

PirateJohn
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Re: Gibson Girl Guests Creative names

Post by PirateJohn » Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:46 pm

I once had a five-year-old who wanted me to call him Sonic.

Better cut down on the video game time there, kid.

LittleDollClaudia
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by LittleDollClaudia » Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:01 am

Whenever I go with a friend of mine, she goes by Supergirl which is her nickname and I go by Rufio which is mine. It's easier then our real names and fun. At least we know we'll get our food and not someone else's. Not by the CM's fault of course. ;) But for some strange reason, especially during summer selective hearing gets really bad. I cannot tell you how many times my treat has walked away with someone who decided not to wait anymore or assumed that it was part of their order. GAH!!

^^ Hey, that's me! ^^

lostboy001
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by lostboy001 » Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:19 pm

I was over at plaza inn and a guest came up to me to check in for his priority seating. I asked his name and he said "Casper. Like the ghost". I looked through our reservations and sure enough... I had one for Casper Ghost.

krnlmustrd
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by krnlmustrd » Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:08 pm

My SO always likes to use Mufasa as our name at dining establishments - mostly because it embarrasses me.

I suggest that we stack the bodies in the cellar, lock it, leave quietly one at a time and forget that any of this has ever happened...